Chapter 60: The Finals

The team had finally arrived at the stadium after yet another encounter from Archer's ex-gang members

The team had finally arrived at the stadium after yet another encounter from Archer's ex-gang members. Luckily his old friends came to help them out. When everyone's was standing on the field stretching they were greeted by three familiar faces. Byron, Gazel and Burn to be exact.

"Nice that you could make it," Byron said to them.

"Bryon? What are you guys doing here?" Marks asked them.

"Well, Korea is the nation where I was born," Byron replied. "It will be a hard match for you, we also have the best strategist in the world, Changsu Choi."

"Changsu Choi? I've never heard of him." Lily mumbled.

"Well, with him on the field you better be careful," Willy said to her and the rest of the team.

"Oh? How so?"

"He is Korea's command tower that has complete mastery of the field, the truly best genius strategist of all time. They are perfect and they crush their opponents like insects. Most people know him as 'The Dragon Tamer'."

"Yeah, that's pretty much what he does," Jude replied.

"Well, whoop-tie-doo, it's a game. Let's go out there and have fun. Come on guys, let's go out on that field, it's the finals after all!"

"Yeah!" Everyone replied enthusiastically.

"Wait...Whoop-tie-doo? Did he really say whoop-tie-doo?" Lily asked the persons standing beside her which were Scotty and Darren.

"He did, why?" Darren asked her.

"It's just...I never heard anyone actually say whoop-tie-doo."

"Well, that kind of language does suit him." Scotty replied.

"Yeah, but still..."

~It appears that Willy was right, once again

~It appears that Willy was right, once again. They don't only have amazing strategies, but also great tactics like 'Perfect Zone Press', which we're still not able to figure out how to get past that.~ Lily thought to herself.

It was still the first half and Inazuma Japan and Fire Dragons were tied with both one point.

"Alright, put your mind back in that field of mud. Control the ball as if it's stuck in it." Jude ordered the rest.