Chapter 49: In the Opposite Team

After two whole days of hard training, especially for Mark and Darren since they had to get used to their new positions, they decided to go to Royal Academy to learn a new hissatsu shoot

After two whole days of hard training, especially for Mark and Darren since they had to get used to their new positions, they decided to go to Royal Academy to learn a new hissatsu shoot. Jude wanted to learn Mark and Bobby Death Zone. He said by learning with the guys who created it would help them.

So when the three of them were trying to turn correctly, and the others were doing some other exercise, David and the rest of the players of Royal Academy came on the field too.

"Looks like you're at it, Jude."

"David, you came. Joseph! Everyone!"

"You guys! Jude, did you call everyone here?" Mark asked him.

"Yeah, it's been a while." David replied. He noticed that Jude looked at his crutch. "Don't worry. I'm recovering steadily."

"The latest treatment that Raimon's coach recommended is working well." Joseph explained.

"Coach Lina did...? I see. That's great, Jude."

"Yeah."

"Zeus's Byron?" David asked while looking a bit surprised at him. "I heard about you from Jude...that Ray Dark was only using you, just like he did to us. We're counting on you with Jude and the others." Which Bryon nodded on in response. "Why don't we start a friendly?"

"Friendly?" Mark questioned.

"Lily, it's been a while since I last saw you

"Lily, it's been a while since I last saw you." A sudden voice said to me.

"Mia, so you have retired to be a manager I see?"

"Yeah, I like doing it. I just didn't want to have anything to do with Ray Dark."

"I totally get it."

"So why are you exactly here? I heard some of it from David, but I didn't really pay much attention to it." She said sheepishly.

"We are here because Jude thinks that that way Mark, Bobby and him easier can manage to do Death Zone. You know because the people here created it."

"Oh, I see. It seems logical when you put it like that."

"Lily, are you coming? we're going to play a friendly match." Tori asked me while going to her position.