Chapter 74: Old Childhood Friend

"

"...-ly...Lily...LILY!"

Lily heard one of the managers scream trying to wake her up and who sounded like Silvia. ~Just go away.~ She thought to herself, not moving an inch or opening her eyes, thinking that the person will soon give up and leave her all alone again. That's when the said person started to shake her and kept on shouting her name. 

"STOP IT!!!" She suddenly shouted as she got up to sit on her bed. This quiet surprised the manager as she took a few steps back. "Why are you waking me up this early? I thought our training was later today, because of the match of yesterday?" She pouted as she wanted to go back to sleep. 

"Indeed, it isn't because you have to practise, but because you guys wanted to see the match of Orpheus against the Little Gigantes." She said to her in a serious tone. 

"Ugh, fine. I'll be downstairs in a few minutes." She replied as she laid back down and put her covers over her head.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And thus, as promised, Lily was downstairs after some time. Though she was surprised to see that she was still one of the first to be ready to leave. 

~It seems that the managers have a harder time waking up the others...Would've thought?~ Lily said to herself. 

"Morning, Lily." Darren and Austin greeted her as they were eating their breakfast. Other than them there were Archer, Caleb, Shawn, Jude and Xavier.

"Good morning." She replied as she sat down with them. "It seems that the managers have a hard time waking everyone up." 

"Indeed, but not that surprising after yesterday's match," Austin replied.

"That's true." 

After the really chaotic morning of trying to wake everyone up, they finally arrived in the stadium where the match between Orpheus and Little Gigantes was being held

After the really chaotic morning of trying to wake everyone up, they finally arrived in the stadium where the match between Orpheus and Little Gigantes was being held. Only to see that Orpheus had lost with 0-8. 

~Who could've thought that Orpheus would lose with such scores.~ Lily thought as she felt sad for the players from Orpheus. 

After that discovery, they all want back to the lodge except for Mark who wanted to see Fideo. Lily went to her room to see all of her notes scattered all around her room.