Chapter 69: The Notebook

The second half of the match against Italy had already begun and it was a score of 1-2 for Italy

The second half of the match against Italy had already begun and it was a score of 1-2 for Italy. Though Inazuma Japan began to have difficulties with a tactic from the Italiens called Catenaccio Counter. Then there was also Jude who noticed that his moves were almost the same as those from Fideo. 

"You know, Jude, if your playstyle matches the one of Fideo, you may know how to get through Catenaccio Counter," Lily said to him. 

"It's true, the coach said that you have to bring it on," Caleb said as he had just come on the field.

"I see..." Jude mumbled. 

The match continued and before the first half was done Jude got through Catenaccio Counter. Because of that Axel and Austin got to score a goal, making it a tie. During the break, a boy went to the bench of Italy, though he wasn't wearing a uniform and nobody from Inazuma Japan had seen him before either. 

"Captain!" The players of Orpheus exclaimed.

"Captain?" Marks asked confused. 

"If he is the captain of Orpheus, where was he all this time?" Lily asked confused.

The boy, named Hide, explained why he came back and also why now. Apparently, this was going to be the last match of Ray Dark as he would then turn himself in by the police. There was also this girl named Lucie. Hide brought her there since the first thing she wanted to see after the operation was a match of Ray Dark, who paid for it and also ended her letters throughout her recovery. 

~I guess it's true after all...In something that seems evil, you can still find kindness.~ Lily thought as looked at the little girl and Ray Dark.

As the match continued Orpheus scored twice, but luckily Jude, Caleb and David could score a goal and soon after that Lily managed to tie it making it 4-4. Before they knew it the while blew once again making them know that the match had ended. Meaning that Inazuma Japan

~So now we have to wait to know if we can go further than the prelims.~ Lily thought to herself a bit disappointed.

When everyone arrived back at the lodge they all received the sad news that Ray Dark was killed in a car accident.