Chapter 54: A Not So Very Warm Welcome

As we arrived back at Raimon we all could feel this gloomy atmosphere

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As we arrived back at Raimon we all could feel this gloomy atmosphere. Though we looked around we didn't see anybody. Until a man with a suitcase came stepping towards us. 

"That's..."

"I've been waiting for you, Raimon team. You still have one last battle to fight to." 

Another figure with a hood steps forward and stands before Mark. When he put down his hood it was revealed that it was actually...

"Nathan?!" Mark exclaimed full of shock. And when the others behind him started to put down their hood it was revealed to be their teammates. 

"It's been a while, Mark." 

"W-what's going on here?"

"The time to realize my ambition has finally come," Godric replied.

"What?" Mark asked as Nathan showed him a purple soccer ball. The same one that the aliens used.

"As a greeting for our reunion..."  Nathan said to Mark as he shot the ball at him. However, the force was too strong as Mark fell down.

"Mark!" The rest of Raimon exclaimed while still too shocked by this sudden surprise.

"Fight against us," Nathan said to him as a purple glow was seen from his chest.

"Is that light the Alius meteorite?" Nelly asked shocked.

"The Alius meteorite was supposed to have been destroyed together with the research lab!" Coach Hillman explained.

"I must express my gratitude to all of you. Thanks to you, I've been whipped clean of my old master, mister Astram, who was taken in by the meaningless Genesis project." Godric said to them.

"Does that mean the explosion was..." Jude said shocked.

"It's as you think. I did it. In order to make the Alius meteorite my own. The old master didn't understand the true value of the Alius meteorite. Not a single bit of it. Therefore, using it properly, I created the ultimate high-soldiers."

~This man is absolutely mental.~ Lily thought to herself.

"Are you saying Nathan and the others are..." Mark asked him.

"Precisely. They are...the Dark Emperors!"

"You bastard, how could you..." Coach Hillman said to him.

"I came here today to show you the true strength of the high-soldiers. They will thoroughly beat down all of you Raimon Eleven."

"This has to be a lie!" Mark said while walking to Nathan.

"Mark!" Jude called out to him.

"Mark, wait. I don't think that..." Lily said trying to stop him.

 "You guys were tricked into this, weren't you? Right? Nathan!" Mark said to him while holding his shoulders, but as a response, Nathan just stretched his hand. Though, when Mark was about to grab it he slapped it away. "Nathan..."