Chapter 66: Too Late?

We were all gathered at the soccer field of Orpheus

We were all gathered at the soccer field of Orpheus. There was a man with blonde hair and a white suit standing in front of us with his back turned. 

"So, you didn't run away?" He asked Fideo.

"So if we win we'll get to represent Italy and we will be because we deserve to be here,"  Fideo replied determinedly. 

"Yeah, yeah, but who are those five?" 

"The five of us are from the Japanese team, Inazuma Japan," Mark explained to him. 

"They are our substitute, taking the place of our injured players," Fideo added.

"So, you've come back..." The man slowly turned around. "Jude, my greatest creation." 

We couldn't really say anything from the shock, it appears that Jude was right when he said he saw Ray Dark. 

"I knew it." David then said.

"So this person is..." Fideo started.

"Yeah, he's the one who attacked us with cowardly methods numerous times, Royal Academy's ex-commander. And the cause for my grandpa's death..." Mark replied.

"Does that mean everyone's injuries are because of him?" He asked as Mark nodded in response. 

"I don't know what he's planning, but there is no doubt that he is using Italy's representatives' seat for his own ambitions," David said angrily. 

~How could being the new commander of Orpheus be an advantage for him? He has many connections without a doubt from people everywhere, so why this team?~ I thought to myself. 

"Ray Dark..." Mark said but was interrupted by someone standing behind the man.

"The commander's name is K, Mr K." I was pretty shocked when I saw the boy. He looked almost exactly as Jude, only with a few smaller changes. 

"Let me introduce you. This is the commanding tower of Team K, Demonio Strada." Ray Dark, Mr K, said. 

"Demonio?" Fideo asked.