Izuku's Backstory

Start from the beginning

He looked at his notebook lying on the ground open, on a page where he made his hero costume if he ever became a hero.. "Help..." He thought again pleading for help.

He could feel himself drifting away from the world. He felt himself going in and out of consciousness. Noone was going to save him this is it... The end of Izuku Midoriya..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There suddenly was a loud noise. Like the drain being opened again.. wait no.. it sounded more powerful than that... like someone had flung it open. He felt the creature turn around violently. "HUH?!" It groaned, wonderful what had flung in its face.

It was at this time that Izuku heard the words. "Have no fear you are safe." It had came from a familiar voice. "Now that I am here that is!" The voice was very low and he had heard those words before it was..

BAKUGO!

...

Nope just kidding...

The drain had finally hit the floor. How high did it go? The villian sent a serge of sludge out towards the mystery man. But the man dodged it in time and the sludge hit the tunnel wall with a loud CRASH!!!

The man then speedily ran towards the villian. The monster created a hand like serge this time to try and grab his opponent. "TEXASSS" said the man's voice, "SMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHH" The man yelled mad punched the sludge villians hand-like serge.
"CANT. HOLD. TOGETHER..." The raspy voice groaned. The villian then separated into several parts freeing the young boy.

They young boy finally got a glimpse of the mystery man. "Is that... A-all might?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The broccoli haired boy woke up to a man gentally slapping the side of his face. "Hey, wake up!" Izuku heard All Mights voice and slowly opened his eyes. "Thought we lost you there!" The bulkey, blonde man said with a wide smile.

Izuku took a massive gasp of air. "AAHHHH!!" He screamed shifting himself backwards as fast as he could. "Well it looks as if you are living around alright!" All Might said proudly. "Sorry about that back there! I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justicing! Usually I pay more attention to keeping by-standers safe.. But it turns out this cities sewer system is pretty hard to navigate! HAHAHAHA!"

The man babbled on. Izuku wasn't even listening to what he had said he was just lost in his thoughts that ALL MIGHT had rescued HIM!

"Anyway, you where a big help! Thank you!" All might was saying thank you to Izuku. (These where probably the only words he took in) "I have captured the evil doer!" He yelled proudly. Holding a plastic Coca-Cola bottle in his hand and what looked like the sludge villian squashed inside it.

"He looks so cooler in person!" Izuku thought freaking out. "I've got to get his autograph!" Izuku muttered to himself. And started looking for his notebook quickly scanning the area.
"Oh! Don't worry I already signed your book!" All might said proudly. Izuku picked up his book and put it to his chest. He started bowing at All Might. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This will be past down in gererations to coOome!" Izuku blurted out in excitement. All might have Izuku a thumbs up still smiling widely.

"I've got to take this guy to the police to take care of him" He patted the Coco-Cola bottle in his shorts. "Stay out of trouble! See you around!" All might told Izuku. "Wait... your leaving... already" Izuku said sounding disappointed.

"Pro heros are always constantly saving the day!" He said like it was something important. All might was stretching his legs ready to take off back to saving other people. "Stand back I'm taking off!" All might yelled.

He kicked off has hard has he could and flew into the air as fast as light. "THANKS FOR ALL YOUR-" All might shouted back. "Wait.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "AAAAHHH" Izuku screamed clinging on to All Mights leg.
He must off grabbed on before he set of.

All Might instantly started trying to push izuku of his leg. "LET GO YOUR GUNNA FALL. I DONT WANT YOU TO HURT YOURSELF!!" All Might screamed at him, he totally did not realize he was in the air.. "I CANT IF I DO I WILL DIE!!" Izuku yelled back. "Fair point." All might said focusing on his surroundings. "Just shut your mouth and eyes and hold on."

"I've got to land somewhere quickly..." All might thought. All might put is hand against his mouth and coughed. When he looked at his hand he saw blood. "Shit, I'm running out of time." He thought growing frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might finally landed on a nearby roof. "That was seriously dangerous.. you could have died." All might scolded Izuku.. "I know but-" Izuku was interrupted. "What where you thinking? Are you insane?" "No.. but-" "I didn't know anyone would think of doing that!-" Izuku shouted at All Might so he wouldn't get interrupted again. "I DID IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!!"

Izuku paused, holding his hand to his mouth. All might was shocked with what izuku had just said. Izuku slowly dropped his hand from his mouth. All Might stood watching Izuku near the edge of the roof. He was just steps away from Izuku.

"It's just.... that..." Izuku started, "I've wanted to become a hero like you.. but..." Izuku paused. His head bowed towards the floor. "I... I DONT HAVE A QUIRK!!" He blurted out. "CAN SOMEONE LIKE ME BECOME A HERO LIKE YOU??" Izuku squinted his eyes in hopes of a reply. Instead he heard a sigh.

Izuku looked to see a skinny, blonde haired, sick-looking man just we're All Might was standing moments before. "H-HHAH?!" He yelled. "WHO- WHO ARE YOU?!" Izuku paniced not even meaning to freak out but... it just came out. "I'm All Might." The man said calmly. His voice was way softer than All Mights.

"N-no! All Might doesn't look like that!" Izuku replied. The man sighed and sat down against the rooftops fence. "Can I tell you a story?" The fake All Might asked. "No.. but I think your going to tell me anyway..."

"I once fought a villian... I did win but... I left with a massive hole through my stomach." He lifted up his t-shirt and izuku saw a massive scar over his side. It kind of looked like a whirlpool. "How are you still alive?" The man gave him a glare. "Right.. quirks.." "I had to go go hospital for months... after that I could only stay in my hero form for 4 and a half hours."

Izuku then realized that All Might was telling him his secret. The best he could do was support him. "I'm so sorry that happened to you.." He said in a worry some voice. "It's not your fault kid.." What is with people calling Izuku 'kid'?

Izuku knows that it wasn't his fault but he truly felt bad. All Might didn't answer his question so he started wondering if it wasn't that important at all. "About your question.." Izuku looked up with hope spreading throughout his body. "It will be way to dangerous to run out to go save someone without a quirk."

Izuku nearly fell over because of shock. "W-what?" Izuku murmured. "You can't become a hero, kid" Izuku froze to the spot... "No..." Izuku thought. He could not believe it. The least All Might could do was support him. "You could become a police officer or something instead.."

Izuku put down his head and clenched his fists. He tried to hold back from crying infront of All Might.
"You've got to look into the reality kid." All might walked into a small box in the corner of the rooftop and opened the door.

The left Izuku alone to choke down what he has taken in. It's was harder to process coming from his Idol. Izuku started to cry. His tears falling of the ground everytime. He hugged his notebook for comfort before falling to the ground on his knees.

Izuku wiped his sleeve on his face to stop the tears falling down his innocent face. "No..." He muttered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.•°End of ep.1°•.

I hope you enjoyed the episode 🙃 I worked hard. Like really hard. And yes it is a copy of the Episode 1 on the dubbed series... 😅 but I swear the next episode will have a fun twist in it! Have a nice day! 😊

*-(Words: 2178)-*

P.S: My sister hates when I do mistakes im sorry if some are still there. 😔