Izuku's Backstory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story starts at Izuku Midoriya's old middle school. "If you really want a quirk that bad maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof and pray that you will have a quirk in your next life." Bakugo smirked. Izuku was shocked that his friend had said that to him.

Izuku lowered his head while Bakugo and his friends left the classroom. He could feel his eyes sting with anger and tears sliding down his cheeks. It was long before he broke into a run and sprinted out of the school as fast as he could.

It was when he had left the school ground he started walking again, dragging his feet across the pavement. He kicked a large rock that he came across and it rolled and hit a fountain wall.

Izuku Midoriya caught a glimpse of something in the fountains mossy, green water when he passed. He doubled back to look inside of the fountain. There was a notebook floating on top on the water. There was two large orange and white goldfishes trying to eat the drenched notebook.

He noticed that the notebook was his. "It's not food stupid." The boy muttered to the fishes and took the notebook out of the water. He sighed as he watched the goldfishes squirm away in panic.

He opened the book and flicked from page to page, scanning to see if the book was readible. Unfortunately, it was not. Izuku put the book against his chest as a way of saying goodbye to his 13th notebook. Bakugo had destroyed all of his other notebooks, they same way he did with this one. With his quirk.

These notebooks where important to Izuku since he could not be a hero, since he was born quirkless. For years the 4 year old had tried, but it never came. He tried his hardest to pull objects towards him, or to even breath a bit of fire. But it was no use.

Izuku turned around and continued to walk home. He kept his head down and his notebook firmly hugged on his chest. He felt his eyes sting with tears. They rolled down his cheeks once again as he walked into a tunnel, which lead to his neighbourhood.

He walked on a drain which made a loud CLANG noise. As he continued to walk the echo didn't fade away nor did the noise. He stopped and turned around to see why was it was making continuous noises.

There was a mucky, green, slimy substance spilling its way out of the drain. The substance started to build its self up. Big eyes popped out of nowhere and looked like a continuous void. Izuku stood trembling with a beast towering over him.

"You would make a fine skin-shoot for me to hide in, kid." It spoke in a raspy voice. Izuku dropped his notebook immediately and turned around as fast as he could and ran the other way. It was no use the monster was way to fast for him. It grabbed onto Izuku forming it's sludge-like substance around his body and around his mouth and nose.

"MMPHFFHP" Izuku tried to scream but the substance was covering his mouth and nose making it hard to breathe. "Don't worry.. I'm only taking over your body.. it will be easier for the us both if you don't fight back... it'll only hurt for a minute." It reassured him.

Izuku could not breathe under all the sludge over his mouth and nose. So, he started to use his hand to try and dig the substance away. "MMHPHPFF"
Izuku tried to shout again. "It's no use my body is made out of liquid." He spoke again with his raspy voice. "Thanks, your a real hero to me kid."

The boy didn't want to be this villian's hero. He contiued to try and scream and wafting his legs about. "I didn't know HE was in the city... I gotta hide and leave before he tracks me down."

Izuku could feel his eyes suddenly grow with tiredness. "My body.. is going weak.." He thought. Was he going to die? Was this it?

"I-i-i I think I'm dieing.." He thought. Tears streamed down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Mom..." He thought. "I'm so so sorry, No... this can't be it... someone please help me..."