human?

"How adorable~" a soft voice said. The small creature jumped through a portal, leaving the two sleeping skeletons alone.

>~———————————~<

Cross woke and shot up. He fought against the restraints again and looked around. "Hello!?" He shouted into the dark room. "What time is it?..." he asked himself softly. 

Suddenly a hand went over his mouth and forced him onto the bed. The restraints broke and the hand let go. He heard footsteps running away

He followed the steps, confused on who was there. "Hello?!" He shouted after the fast creature.

Whoever they where, they didnt slow down. No way in hell could cross catch up to them. They left foot prints. The prints looked... human?

"Chara?" He kept running after them. They didnt stop. They didnt slow down. He was starting to get exhausted. They where running to the exit. He speed up as the person ran outside. He kept running after them. "S-slow down! Who are you!?" He shouted into the moonlit air. They didnt slow down. They suddenly stopped at the edge of a cliff, opposite of the nightmare woods.

Cross panicked slightly. He ran to them and grabbed their arm gently. He went to remove the hood on their face and say something until they grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm behind his back and pushed him forward, he was inches from falling off the cliff. He panicked.

"Really crossy?~" they asked him. He whimpered, scared. "Do you even know who you're messing with? If you did, you would be screaming.~" they giggled and pushed him forward an inch. He yelped, terrified.

"What a helpless dumb ass~" they giggled. "Let's see you fly!" They pushed cross forward, off of the cliff down to a watery grave.