save/savior

Ink teleported into the au. He was the creator so he could go in without blues knowledge or permission. He made that flaw on purpose so if he ever needed to go in without blue knowing, he could very easily.

He looked outside to the fake nature outside, not knowing it was fake. He made the au with real plants and real animals. He didn't know blue had killed everyone and everything but the house and himself. His soulless, dull, gray eyes looked away and started searching for blue.

Knowing his "friend", he was in the kitchen. blue was very predictable. He always was in the kitchen if he wasn't fighting, sleeping, or on guard for humans. Ink headed there, paintbrush in hand in case blue would put up a fight. Knowing him, he would.

Ink went to the kitchen and saw blue with his back to the shorter skeleton. "Blue." Ink said. Blue yelped and turned around. He glared at Ink. "What do you want?!" He snapped. Pissed at Ink for being in HIS safe haven. HIS home. HIS au 

"You..." was all ink said. Ready to attack.

"Hell no" he scoffed. Blue glared at Ink and grabbed a knife. He would try to protect himself. He knew ink was stronger and probably would win the fight though.

"This isn't a choice..." ink splatter purple paint onto blue and snapped. Chains wrapped around him. He struggled and growled. Ink pulled out a sedative he stole from sci. "Sweet dreams blue..." he then injected it into him. Blue screamed, waking cross up, then passed out.

Ink smiled slightly at his work. He picked blue up and made a portal back, not knowing that there was a third skeleton in the house. He checked him to make sure he didn't give to much sedative or to little. Blue was passed out cold and was still alive. Perfect.

Cross got up in a panic and ran to the scream. He saw Ink, holding blue over his shoulder and jumping into a portal. Cross suddenly passed out. Collapsing.

He was found under a destroyed tree by three skeletons. His saviors at that moment.

"Hey. HEY DUMBASS!!!!" A voice said.

"Let him rest dust..." another, softer on started. "You should probably leave"

"Make me"

"I will"

"Can you stop fighting?" A third voice chimed.

All cross could hear was the voices. He couldn't open his eyes, move his body, or speak. He was a bit scared. But he knew three things. One, he was saved by dust and two others. Two, he was saved by someone. And three, blue was in trouble.