the end?

Blue growled softly at dream. He glared at blue. The bluff was clear to blue but not to cross and error. Dream needed them alive. At least blue and error. Cross, not so much. Cross inched closer to blue, afraid. Blue tried to hold him closer but couldn't. He wiggled slightly and sighed. Shattered rolled his eyes. With his arms restrained, he couldn't protect cross in case it wasn't a bluff. he growled softly. he rolled his eyes as shattered spoke. blue ignored him. something about power, balance, and winning. blah blah blah, blue could care less what that warmonger was saying.

"blue, summarize" shattered demanded. he chuckled softly. "when hell freezes over bitch" he growled at the dark skeleton. shattered grabbed blue by the ankle roughly. blue scream, "let go!" shattered spat back, "when hell freezes over, "using blues words against him. he dragged blue to the room they had turned, well, dream and ink, into a torture room. blue fought dream and the ropes. dream dropped blue. he slammed the door. blue winced.

dream wouldn't be able to do much harm. blue didn't care if he got hurt. He only cared if dream hurt cross. Dream grabbed a whip. He kicked blue down and whip his back. Blue held in any screams. Pissing dream off. Dream whipped blue again, harder this time. blue held his tongue. tears fell. dream growled loudly. "YOU FUCKER!!!!" he whipped blue again.

Blue yelped and tears fell. He cried softly. Shattered grabbed him. "Have you learned your lesson. Pay attention!" He threw blue on the ground. Blue nodded. His skull cracked slightly. "Cross is only staying alive to keep you under control" shattered hissed. "I can easily kill him. He is of no use to me" and with that, shattered left the room.

Blue cried softly, scared for cross and himself. Cross could die... he couldn't let cross die. He growled angrily. If he hurt cross? Well...there would be hell to pay...