corruption

Dream screamed in agony as the black goo took over him. Nightmare stared, unable to save dream. Dream was the last one to lose his sanity. Ink stopped drinking his vials. Blue gave into the voices and went yandere.

Now dream was losing it. "Is t-this what you want!?" He chuckled madly in agony. "Dose t-this make you happy b-brother?" Tears rolled down his face as he looked at the taller skeleton.  He shook his head. He hated seeing dream in agony. It pained him.

Dream collapsed, losing consciousness. His skull hit the ground with a thunk. He had become shattered. Nightmare ran off. He couldn't stand to be another moment around that monster. Dream was no longer his brother but a monster.

He teleported back to the castle. He collapsed onto the couch, next to dust. Most of them where either hiding in the castle or trying to fight the fallen stars  error was one of them that fought them. He mostly fought Ink.

Dust looked at him. "You good?" He asked. Nightmare shook his head. "Dream is an idiot. He ate the apple..." dust eyes widened slightly. "What? He did what!?" He knew of the apples and how they can corrupt people and monsters. Nightmare had told them after horror tried to eat one.

Nightmare sighed.  "He ate one of the black apples." He stated quietly. Dust groaned. "First ink stops taking his vials so he cant feel. Then blue snaps! And now dream ate one of the god damn apples!? What the fuck!?" His voice got louder.  Nightmare glared, signaling to the mad skeleton to shut up.

Dust rolled his crazed eyelights and sighed. Trying to calm down. Nightmare got up and went to his room. His room was past cross' room.

Cross sat on his bed, playing on his phone with the blinds open. It was day outside and he liked the sunlight. After playing a few rounds of among us, he turned off his phone and sighed. He looked out the open door to see the king walking past his room.

It was normal so he didn't think anything about it. He suddenly felt eyes on him. He looked out his window but saw no one. There was a note taped to the window though. He slid the window up, reached his arm around and grabbed it.

He looked at it with a confused look. All that was on it was a heart with the letters b and c inside with a small plus sign in between the letters. He looked around for any clues on who left the note. He didn't find any. He sighed and put the paper on his desk.

He thought who liked him and their name started with b? Then it hit him like a brick.

Blue berry.