love?

Cross sat on the bed, shaking. He tried summoning his weapon, but to no avail. He whimpered and struggled. The smell of the fresh tacos had gotten to him. He didn't care if they where drugged. He fought the ropes, trying to get his hands free so he could eat.

He kept struggling. He bit through the gag. He brought the ropes to his mouth and tried biting through it. The ropes where to thick and tight for him to bite through without hurting himself.

He whimpered and sighed. He kept trying, biting his own wrists on accident a few times. He was determined to get free. Cc appeared.

"Yo why are you tied up? Why not use my hack to cut the ropes?" The child asked. Cross sighed. "Because I can't summon anything for some reason..." he sighed. "Besides blue kidnapped me and he knows how to tie a knot well."

Chara laughed. "You got kidnapped by the star sanses!?" He didn't know what He to each one of them had become as insane as dust. And the most insane was blue. Cross glared at the laughing child.

"God you're so weak!" Chara laughed more. Cross huffed and smacked chara. He expected his hand to go straight through. Instead it hit chara. Hard. The small human yelped with pain.

"Woah... what the-" cross started, confused on how that hit him. He was confused. "YOU ASS HOLE THAG HURT!"chara snapped at him. Cross yelped.

He then got an idea. The look on chara face said he had the same idea. Chara started to untie cross. He was able to touch the ropes. Cross rubbed his wrist and smiled.

He immediately then grabbed the tacos and started eating. Chara face palmed,  annoyed. "Seriously?" Cross wipped his mouth. "What?" He asked

Chara rolled his eyes. Steps started to get closer. Chara disappeared. Cross hid. "Cross, I'm sorry- cross?" Blue stepped into the room. He glanced around. He saw the empty plate of tacos and the ropes on the bed. He chuckled softly.

"Cross~" he giggled and started walking slowly towards the bed. "Where are you?~ did you like my tacos?~" cross whimpered slightly. Scared. Blue heard the soft whimper from the closet.

He walked over and opened the door. He looked down at the shaking skeleton on the ground. He crouched down and smiled. "Hey love~." He smiled and held cross, face. He carefully traced the zig zag scar.

Cross started feeling calm. He leaned into blues hand. "So perfect," Blue said. He then kissed cross. Cross kissed back. Him kissing blue and complying with whatever blue wanted him to do. It maybe his only chance of escape. Blue smiled pulled his mouth away. A small string of spit connected their lips. Blue giggled and wipped it away.

Blue helped cross up. He smiled. "Did you like the tacos?" Cross nodded. He hugged blue. He wanted to go home. If he made it look like he loved blue, he could possibly escape easier.

Blue smiled and held him close. He then pinned cross to the bed, smiling with lust in his eyes. Cross gulped, scared.