help

Nightmare growled softly.  He shook his head. He didn't want to worry horror but horror was already worried about his friends safety. They all knew blue was unstable. Even dust had admitted to the once innocent child being as mad as he was.

He sighed. "Who else knows?" He asked horror as he let go. Horror sighed. "Error told me..." for some reason, he loved nightmares touch. He shook his head, not understanding.

"So Dust and Killer need to know?" He asked horror. He shrugged. He didn't know if error told them yet or not. Nightmare sighed. He pat horror on the head gently and left. Horror was confused about what nightmare just did to him.

He shook his head. Fast. He made himself dizzy. He leaned into the wall. He noticed something.

As his sight adjusted, he saw scratch marks on the wall. They where human. He raised a brow. He was confused to say the least. There was never any humans in the castle that weren't either dead or in cells. Or both.

>------------------------------------------------------------------<

Error was watching them through his portal window. Cross was starting to wake and blue had finally finished his tacos. Error frowned and munched don his chocolate to keep him from wanting the temptation of real food, getting some and then loosing them.

Cross woke and screamed loudly but it was quite muffled by the gag. Tears fell down his face as he struggled against the ropes. Blue hugged him and whispered sweet nothings to him, causing him to panic more.

"Calm down senpai~ I wont hurt you~ yet~" he giggled madly. Cross frantically spoke and screamed, terrified of what blue was going to do to him. Blue hushed the frantic, monochrome skeleton.

Cross eventually calmed down. Blue carefully took the gag off. He was prepared for cross to scream again, but he didn't. He smiled.

"Are you hungry love?~" blue asked, happily. Cross looked away, he was scared. He was hungry but blue could have drugged whatever he was going to feed him. He shook his head. He was unable to talk. His voice ran away without him.

Blue sighed and held cross' face. He started to trace the scar. He was hypnotized by it. Cross whimpered, still scared. Blue suddenly kissed him. He whimpered and tried getting away. Blue held him down to the bed as he kissed cross. Cross was shaking and blue pulled away.

"Why didn't you kiss back?" He asked sadly. Cross opened his mouth, still looking for his voice. Blue sighed and kissed his nose. Cross relaxed a bit. His stomach grumbled softly. Blue giggled and grabbed the plate of tacos. "I'll help you eat love" hi giggled softly.

Cross then found his voice. He screamed. "SOMEONE HELP!-"blue quickly covered his mouth and angrily shushed him. He tied the gag back into cross' mouth. Cross whimpered, scared. Blue walked off. Mad.