6

adrabelle

Today. Today is the day. The day I see Matt again and the day I get to meet the magcon group. Me and the magcon group got really close after Matt stopped talking to me. 

I jump out of bed with lots of energy and quickly make my bed.

I look through my closet and pick out grey sweatpants, a black nash grier sweatshirt that Nash sent me, and black vans. Everyone won't be wearing something nice since they will be coming from the airport. Like, who wears nice clothing to the airport these days?

When I mean 'they', I mean that the magcon will be staying at Matt's place for about a week.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, put on my outfit, and throw my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone and slip it into my pocket. I race down the stairs with the biggest smile on my face.

"Someone's happy," My dad says getting ready to leave.

"I'm picking up Matt and his friends today, dad." I kiss his cheek.

You might be thinking, Didn't you and Matt get in a fight?

Well, yes, yes we did. He hasn't been answering his calls, text, and facetimes. I know that Matt isn't ignoring me. I got that idea from Cassie. She heard the news. That's just how rumors spread around my school. But my idea is that he couldn't answer them because he was busy or there was no signal.

Well, that's what I think.

But you know what they say, be positive.

I walk into the kitchen with it being empty.

"Hello? Mom?" I yell. I look around to finding a note on the fridge.

I have a business trip to Chicago.
I won't be back till next month.
Hope you have a great time with Matt!
Love you lots :)

A buzz vibrates in my pocket, making me scream a little. I grab my phone and open a text message from Matt.

where are you.

hey matt!

you never answered my question.

im on my way, just wondering geez.

hurry.
gtg.

Goodness. What's his problem?

I grab my keys and make my way to the car.

•••

Once I get to the airport, I practically run inside.

"Matty!" I hear a voice scream. The figure pushes pass me, making me fall.

I quickly brush myself up and look up to see Matt.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I run up to him but fall.

Let me correct myself. HE DIDN'T FUCKING CATCH ME.

"Matt!" I playfully kick his leg.

"What the hell!" He shouts with his hand up in the air but stopping, realizing what he was just about to do. I give him a scared look and look over at Nash as he walks to us. 

''She sai-'' 

"Stop talking to me, don't you see me talking to my girlfriend!" He shouts and turns to Cassie.

"What's wrong with you?" I furrow my eyes in concern. 

"Belle!" Mahogany runs up to me.

I smile a bit and realize what Matt was about to do. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's been so rude this past 2 weeks," Mahogany whispers.

I nod my head knowing what happened. I did this.

He doesn't believe that Cassie hurt me.

"So where is this Belle?" Someone says to Matt.

"Meet my girlfriend, Cassie!" Matt says, facing everyone else away from me. A pain hit my nose as he puts his arm around Cassie's waist. 

I touch my nose to find out it was bleeding.

Matt just elbowed me.

"I have something for you," Matt gives Cassie a jewel.

"Thanks Matty!" Cassie kisses him.

"Um... No offense, but I'm more interested in meeting Belle.'' Nash rolls his eyes and starts walking towards me.

I nod my head in disbelief and run to my car. Once I get there, I give up and let the tears fall.

Matthew just hurt me.

•••