5

adrabelle

This class is so boring but I only put up with it because it is the last period of the day. At first, I thought this day was going to suck but it turned out to be a chill day. Cassie didn't bother me and I've gotten straight A's on my report card, and me and Matt are getting closer then before. 

It's been one month and a half since he has been on tour. So one more to go. Right? No, a half a month left.

"Okay, so Belle please answer this question on the board." My teacher snaps me out of my thoughts.

I look right up to her and just smile. I know people don't smile when they have to do a math problem but I, in all honestly, feel great.

I walk from my seat to the board and answer the problem.

"Well done, Ms. Diamond." My teacher nods her head in impressment. I slight smile in response and take a seat. 

I haven't been listening at all during class. I've been so caught up in my thoughts. It's good to think as well. I mean, it's healthy. 

The bell rings dismissing us.  I quickly get out of my seat and go straight to the main hall.

To be honest, Matt is my only friend here at my school. I've never really noticed that. Alexis went to Georgia so she won't be back till the end of this month.

As I walk down the hall, I look besides my locker to see a guy sucking Cassie's face.

Ew.

Gross.

She's trying to get her tongue in his mouth.

That's how obvious it is.

I look at her and roll my eyes. I open my locker and put the stuff I don't need in there and slam my locker to tell Cassie 'what I saw'. In fact, aren't Matt and Cassie still dating?

Cassie faces her head to me and rolls her eyes. I raise my eyebrows hoping she would know I would snitch. She drops her jaw in shock. I smirk and start walking away till she grabs my arm. "What."

"Please don't tell Matt." She says in tears as her mascara runs down her pale powdered skin.

"I hate you," I play with my fingers.

"Hates a strong word," She smirks. I don't get her sometimes. She's like sorry at one point but then a devil at another. Bipolar is what it's called. 

"I don't fucking like you!" I spit in her face.

She looks shocked at me and wipes the spit with anger. As her anger builds up, her hand touches my cheek. Hard. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

I keep my face in that position and raise my head so I could face her's. "I never wanted you with Matt, you're so rude, you're bossy, and whoever is stupid enough to love you is stupid as fuck."

"So you're saying Matt is stupid as fuck?"

I chuckle and look back at her. "Matt isn't stupid as fuck, he is just taken by your silly spell of yours. Plus, he doesn't love you, he likes you." She just stares at me and bites her lip. 

"If you tell Matt, you'll regret everything. I'll put you in pain you've never been in before," Cassie whispers, punching my stomach.

I look up and see eyes stabbing me. "What are you guys looking at?"

Everyone turns away and continue what they're doing. I walk out of the door and walk home.

•••

"Hey honey, Matt texted me to tell you to facetime him," My mom says as I enter into the house.

"Okay," I smile. I walk upstairs as I hold on to my stomach. It hurts like a bitch.

I carefully lay down and facetime Matt.

"Hiiiiiii," Matt says through the phone. I put on a fake smile and look another way. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing!" I giggle which causes me to cough.

"I know you're lying, I've known you for 11 years, now spill it."

"Well. If I tell you, would you believe me?" I say softly.

"Depends on what it is."

"Okay, well I saw Cassie sucking on some guy's face."

I look towards the camera and see Matt shocked. Like, I don't get why he's shocked. Cassie is a slut.

"And she bullies me."

"And she hurt me today."

"An-"

"Stop," Matt says slowly. ''She wouldn't do that trust me Belle, she is so sweet, caring, and loving. She would never do that."

"No, she is not Matt! She bullies me! Look what has she done to me!" I pull up my shirt revealing my purple bruise that is starting to appear.  

"Maybe you tripped and thought it was Cassie," Matt says quickly. He's like thinking of an excuse. This is ridiculous. 

"No, Matt! This was Cassie. She punched me after I told her that I would tell you that she cheated on you," I sigh.

"Hey, Ma-" I hear Nash from the phone. I look back up to the phone and see Matt with his head down buried in his hands. "What happened?!"

"Cassie did something," I look at Nash through the phone.

"What did she do?!" Nash grabs the phone.

"She punched my stomach." I show him my bruise. "She also cheated on Matt."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just hurts." I pull down my shirt.

"Here, I'll leave you two to talk," Nash says, returning Matt's phone.

"Matt, are you okay?" I say softly.

"NO! IM NOT OKAY!" He yells. "You just keep lying to me Adrabelle!''

"Matt, I'm not lying," I say calmly.

''From the start Belle!" Matt shouts. ''You were jealous and you didn't talk to me for days! You never liked Cassie! Is this away for you to break us apart?''

''I wouldn't do that, even if I wanted to,'' I explain. 

''So you're saying you do want to?" He raises an eyebrow. 

''Matth-'' 

"I have to go." Matt ends the call. I hold onto my phone and put it onto my nightstand, taking a deep breath. I just need to talk to him, in person. 

So much for an amazing day.

•••