31

adrabelle

"Prom, here we come!" Alexis shouts, raising her hands up in the air.

Mahogany makes her way first to Jacob. Alexis then runs down the stairs and kisses Shawn. My goals.

I run back to the room and grab my phone then put it into my black pouch since I forgot it.

I run back to the stairs to see Matt already staring at me, with his lips slightly parted from each other. I blush and smile at Matt, walking down the stairs. He is wearing a black tuxedo and his uneven tie is the same color as my dress. I fix his tie and giggle. 

"I'm speechless," He mumbles.

"Thanks," I wink. He immediately kisses me which makes me smile.

"No, please don't!" Mahogany shouts. I laugh and pull away.

We all go outside and into the limo. After a few minutes we arrive at a beautiful park.

I run to the side walk with Matt following. "You're so beautiful," He whispers on my neck, sending goosebumps up my spine.

"Stop, you're making me go crazy," I whisper.

"Okay, guys!" Bryant shouts. "Just do random stuff with your date and I'll capture the moments!"

Me and Matt giggle to each other. "Random stuff."

"HAHAHAH!" I laugh. I look at a flash and turn to Bryant.

Once the photo shoot ends, we all go back to the limo and head to school. I look outside the window and see a red carpet leaning towards the gymnasium. I squeal and get out of the limo with Matt's arm around my waist.

"I'm at prom," I whisper. We start walking behind Shawn and Alexis, into the gym.

"I'm gonna get us some punch!" Matt shouts over the music. I kiss his cheek and nod.

"I like your dress."

I turn around to see Cassie. "What do you want."

"This is my date. His name is Collin." Cassie points at the guy next to her.

"Good for you."

"Where is your date." She pouts.

"Right here!" Matt comes up from behind me and hands me my punch.

"Thanks babe," I kiss him, trying to brag.

"Oh, so you guys are a thing?" Cassie raises her eyebrows, giving me a dirty look. I nod. ''I thought you guys were just friends.''

"Hey Collin," Matt greets, totally ignoring Cassie's comment.

"Hey Matt," Collin greets back.

"Well, we are gonna go to the dance floor!" I shout.

"Oh! We should come too!" Cassie says. I roll my eyes and follow them.

"Be nice," Matt commands.

"Oh okay," I roll my eyes again. Geez.

I look to Cassie and see her grinding on Collin. Slut.

I put my arms around Matt's neck and start swaying my body. He smirks and says something while looking forward from my neck. "Now you're making me go crazy."

"Can we have everyone's attention!" The principle says into the microphone as the music stops.

"I'm going to announce your king and queen!" She smiles. "Here we go."