19

matthew

I would say I'm a pretty good cook. Maybe I could be a chef, who knows? You can smell the egg and cheese omelet. I really hope Belle likes it. Speaking of the devil, Belle walks down stairs but a lot different than she usually looks. She was clothes that exposed her skin. 

"Good morning." I hand her some breakfast.

"Morning," She groans, sitting down in a seat.

I put a plate out for me and sit across from her on the island table. "So what are you doing today.''

"Shopping, then a party," She says, stuffing her face.

"Oh! Collin's party?" I ask.

"Yeah," She trails, giving me a look. She shakes her head and puts her dish in the sink, leaving me with dishes to clean. She pulls her shorts a bit high and walks away. Who would have the guts to make me do the dishes?

I quickly put my dishes away and lock up the house. I go into my car and follow behind her. She stops at publix and parks. A guy hands her a brown bag and she pays him. I squint my eyes and follow behind her again. What is even in the bag? 

•••

I pull up into the parking lot of Collin's house, my football teammate. I look up at the huge house and enter, being welcomed by blasting music and the smell of alcohol. I look around to see if I could find someone that I know.

"You're late!" Someone says. I turn around and see Cassie. You have got to be kidding me. I just glare at her and turn back around.

"I'm sorry," Cassie says.

I turn back to her 'innocent eyes'. "I don't give a shit."

She opens her mouth wide open. I wink at her and look forward to see Alexis and Shawn making out. "Take it easy there."

"Oh, um!" Alexis fixes her hair and hides her face in Shawn's chest.

"Belle is playing truth or dare." Shawn points.

I look at where he is pointing and smile. "Thanks man, and get her."

He chuckles and continues his business. I walk to Belle until a guy starts holding her hand and walks her upstairs. I walk behind them and scoff. Before the guy could get in the room, I push him out of the room without Belle knowing.

"Jackson?" She asks, confused.

I pin her against the wall and kiss her passionately with Belle returning everything. I kiss her neck and whisper softly. "It's Matt."

"Go figure." She smiles. I hold onto her waist gently and kiss her lips.

I take a breath and stare at her. "I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow evening. Just us two. I'm saying this now because I've been planning it for awhile."

"Are you asking me on a date, Espinosa?"

"Nope, I'm taking you on a date and trust me." I whisper, "I'm not asking."

She looks at me, making a decision. I walk her out of the room and we go back to her place. Once we arrive we walk into the house and settle down with Belle by my side. I furrow my eyebrows and stare at her features. 

At this moment. I never knew God could make such a masterpiece. A special one. This second, I think I realize that... I love her too.

Her jawline.

Her eyes.

Her hair.

The way she talks.

Her soft lips.

The way she smiles.

The way she laughs.

Her confidence.

Her strength.

Her body.

Her style.

I miss being her best friend but it's time I say that...

"What?" She giggles, turning her head to meet my eyes.

"Nothing." I stare at her, smiling.

I love AraBelle Rose Diamond.

•••

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE ABOUT THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER1!!1

-shekinah xoxo