8

adrabelle

"Now tell me, where is the beer contest held at?" I ask Nash. He quickly furrows his eyebrows and looks at Alexis. I want to be careless tonight, but to achieve that I have to drink. I thought about it and I should, so it's official. 

"You're trying out for that?!" Alexis shouts over the music as we walk in the house.

"Why not? It's a drama free night," I wink. "Am I right?"

"Yasss." She flips her ponytail and turns back around to Nash.

"Wow, anyway it's in the backyard." Nash points. I nod and make my way to the back.

"Okay, since this is your first time drinking, if you're not careful you could get drunk," Alexis warns. 

"Does it look like I care at the moment,'' I scoff. 

"Suites you love, but just know I'm gonna whoop your ass!" Alexis shouts running to the mini bar. I run behind her and look at the decorated bar. It had a whitish blue sparkle to it.

"Your on!" I grab a shot.

"Give me one too," Alexis winks at the bar tender. "And... surprise me."

"Coming right up," He says. I smile and start drinking. Alexis turns her head to me and smirks as my eyes closes from the sourness.

"One!" Alexis shouts.

"Refill mine!" I shout. He hands me my cup and I start gulping.

"More!" I slam my cup.

"Another!" Alexis shouts. 

I giggle and turn to Alexis, ''Anotha one.''

I grab the cup and chug it down, getting anotha one.

matthew

"CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" People shout. I wonder who is winning the beer contest.

"Hey Cassie, wanna go out in the back and check who is winning the beer contest?" I ask, smiling at her.

"I wanna stay here," Cassie whines, grabbing my arm. I look down at my arm and back at her pretty face.

"Can we do something that I wanna do?" I ask a little annoyed. She really is getting to me. She always makes me do things that she wants to do. 

"Ugh, fine." Cassie grabs my hand and leads the way. We walk to the back and see a crowd full of teens surrounding the bar.

"I quit!" A girl shouts. I look around to see who just quit. 

"WINNER!" The bartender raises a girl's arm who just jumped in the crowd.

It's her.

"Belle!" I shout to get her attention. Matt don't do it. 

She looks down at me as her smile fades and turns back around to the bartender. "I want another."

"The contest is over," The bartender says.

"I don't care," She says with a blank expression.

"I need to stop her," I tell Cassie, starting to walk. Matt! You don't care remember, she's a liar and best friends don't lie.

"That's her problem." Cassie pulls my hand, pushing me back to her.

I look at Cassie and smile, listening to my conscience. ''I know, just wondering if you cared.'' I cover it up quickly as Cassie scoffs.

alexis

"Hey sexy," A guy says to me.

I laugh with my friends and ignore the guy.

"I said hello." The guy slams me into the wall.

"That's not a nice way to treat a girl is it?" I whisper to the guy's neck.

"I know, but you're just so..." The guy smashes his lips onto mine.

I smile and walk him upstairs and into a room.

"Oh, level 4 already?" The guy takes his shirt off.

"Nah shawty, I ain't bout that life." I lock him in the room.

"YOU TEASE!" He shouts. I fix my dress and smirk as I walk down and into the backyard.

"What time is it?" I ask the bartender.

"1:22am,"  

"Do you know where the girl who I was versing with at the beer contest is at?" I ask while taking a quick shot.

"Yeah, I saw her go inside.'' He points to the direction.

"Thanks." I smile, for nothing.

I walk inside and look at the dance floor for her.

Not here.

I look into the kitchen and see her head in the fridge. "What the hell are you doing."

"I need food," She giggles. Well she's drunk.

"Surprise, surprise, the good girl is drunk!" Cassie leans into me. I give her a disgusted look and move away from her, making her fall a little. She's drunk too. 

"Yeah, that's me." Belle raises her hands, keeping her head in the fridge.

"Yeah, no. You're shit." Cassie looks at Belle up and down.

"Not cool." I step up, in front of Cassie.

"Does it look like I care," Cassie says. "Who is you."

"I'm her best friend so back the fuck up," I smile, pushing her slightly.

"Oh no! I'm scared." Cassie covers her face sarcastically. 

I look back at Belle to see her head in the fridge again.

"Hey. Belle. Fatass. Do you mind not sticking your stinky head in my boyfriend's fridge. Thank you." Cassie flips her hair.

"No!" Belle shouts.

Damn she is hungry.

"Excuse me." Cassie touches her flat chest.

"I get it! Okay! MATTHEW FUCKING ESPINOSA IS YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Belle shouts and sticks her head back in the fridge.

I open my eyes wide and look at Cassie.

"You're so mean." Cassie starts to cry. Holy, this girl is fucking bipolar. 

"Let's go." I take Belle's hand. When we reach near the end of the kitchen Matt comes in with an angry expression.

"Did you do this?!" Matt runs up to Cassie.

"No!" I shout. "It was all your girlfriend."

"I know it wasn't her because she wouldn't do that." Matt kisses her head.

"Believe it or not, it's always her doing." I clench my jaw.

Matt stands up and starts walking up to Belle but I quickly stop him. "Stop hurting Cassie! What the hell has she done to you?!"

Belle looks up at Matt as he was about to slap her. I hold onto Matt's arm and push him away.  Belle walks away silently, looking at the ground. 

"You've done enough Matt," I mumble and walk outside.

I run outside to not finding Belle anywhere.

This was to be a drama free night for Belle.

•••

the good stuff is on its way ;)

-shekinah xoxo