35

adrabelle

The world is such a beautiful place... With cruel people. We all know who I'm really talking about. 

After I read the letter, I knew that Alexis was still alive. He has unfinished business to do and he can't do that himself and I know that Alexis killed his so called 'people'. It's been 2 weeks since that letter came and Alexis still isn't back yet. If Chris was actually smart he would have threaten her to come back to him after letting her free, but then again... Alexis is Alexis and we all know she will fight back. 

''Belle, why are you up so early?'' A raspy voice rings in my ears as a hot breath hits my neck. 

I look up at the alarm clock to see that it's 12:23p.m. ''One, it's not early and two, we have to get ready for our graduation.'' 

He looks at the alarm clock and shoots his eyes open. ''I only have an hour and a half to do my hair.'' 

I smile and bring my hand to his hair and play with it. ''I love your hair down.'' I smile and kiss his lips.

 I love his lips so much, he makes all the kisses we have so passionate. I love everything about him. He's just so perfect. ''I love you, Matt.'' 

''I love you more, Belle.'' He smiles at me. I kiss him once more and sit up. ''We need to get ready and... Wanna be the cute couples that do their hair together and stare at each other like they are in love?!'' 

''We are in love!'' I giggle and kiss his cheek. ''And sure.'' 

''Goodie! Now get ready, boo.'' Matt snaps his fingers and goes in the walk-in closet. I laugh at the nickname he gave me and playfully roll my eyes.  I quickly go into the walk-in closet and grab my dress and heels that I bought from Forever 21 and go to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and shampoo and condition my hair. I dry myself and moisturize myself. I put on my undergarments and change into my outfit for graduation. I clean up my mess and put on perfume. I grab the blow dryer and dry my hair. I go out to see Matt in a Denim Button up, Tan Denim Joggers, and Navy Blue Sperry's. 

''Well someone looks good.'' I smirk, walking up to him. 

He turns around and automatically stares at me. ''You look gorgeous.'' 

''Thank you, but I haven't even put on my makeup yet.'' I grab his arm and drag him into the bathroom. 

''You look beautiful in any way, babe.'' He kisses my template. I blush and open my makeup vanity.

First, I put on my favorite foundation and contour my face. Next, I do a simple smokey eye and apply some mascara. Then, I set my makeup with some finishing makeup spray. I grab the flat iron and straighten my hair. Then, I curl the ends and curve the ends of my front hair. 

''Done!'' I shout, satisfied with myself. ''Is you done?'' 

''Yeah,'' He looks at me and smiles. He walks out and gets his phone and mine. ''Here you go, ma lady.''

''Thank you, sir.'' I say in a British accent, walking out of me and Matt's room. 

''What time is it?'' Matt asks. 

''1:22, but we have to be there in 8 minutes.'' I tell him, walking to the kitchen. ''Matt, where is everyone?'' 

''Shawn texted, that they left earlier like at eleven while we were sleeping.'' Matt says, walking into the kitchen. 

''Grab something to eat so we can go.'' I tell him while grabbing a Nature Valley Nut Bar. ''Ready?'' 

''Yeah.'' Matt says while grabbing an apple. We walk out and lock up. Matt unlocks the car and goes to the driver's seat as I go to the passenger's seat. ''Graduation, here we come!'' 

... 

can we all take a moment and think about how hot matt was at the vma's like he just needs to like nknfief get ugly!!!!!!1111!!!!

-shekinah xoxo