11

alexis

"Knock her out," Cam says as his 'idea'.

"Dude, don't do that. You know we can always kill her," Nash mentions.

"Oh my gosh, just go into the car. I'll wing it and be back," I suggest and push them off Cassie's front porch.

"Okay, okay," They both groan. I giggle at their stupid behavior and ring the doorbell.

"Hi, can I help you?" Cassie's mom asks.

"Oh I'm Katie," I greet, lying. "I'm actually Cassie's science partner and she told me to come over and pick up some supplies so I can do my part since I'll be out of town for awhile."

"Oh! I thought Matthew was her partner," Cassie's mom laughs. "Come in, come in!"

"Thank you, oh where is her room?" I question, looking around the house anxiously.

"Upstairs on your left." Cassie's mom points. I smile and walk upstairs. I walk along the hallway and take a left to a white and pink glittery room.

I put on gloves and open the door. Next, I turn on the lights. I look around the room and open some drawers to find pictures and tapes. I open my bag and place everything there.

"It won't hurt, I promise baby." I hear a guy and a whimper. I turn around to see no one behind me. I search for the sound to hear it in Cassie's closet.

I open it and search through her clothes. I keep looking and find a little touch screen camera of a guy near a girl.

AdraBelle.

I fix Cassie's clothes as I put her clothes in place. I grab it and replace it with my locker key.

I never liked my locker anyway and I don't use it.

I look around one last time before putting everything in place. I close the door and put the gloves in the garbage. I quickly jog downstairs and run out of the house. I run into the car and throw the bag at the guys.

"Whatcha find?" Cameron asks, staring at the bag.

"Stuff," I groan and lay my head against the seat.

"Are these tapes?" Nash asks, while taking a look at it.

"Yeah. Oh! Cameron let's drive to your place because my mom doesn't know about this and I want to keep it at that." I grab the tapes from Nash's grip.

"Isn't it right around the corner, right here?" Nash asks, placing his other hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah,'' Cameron answers. 

"We are here." Nash jumps out of the car with the bag.

I follow behind them to the front porch and stay behind Cameron as he leads us to his room. "Okay, so are we gonna find out what's on these tapes?"

"Here give them to me so I can insert them into the DVD player." Cam grabs the tapes, "Don't forget to write notes on a piece of paper."

"Way ahead of you son." I raise my notebook up in the air.

"Let's get started," Cameron groans and sits next to me.

"Put her here," Cassie demands.

"I knew it was Cassie!" Nash shouts and sits up.

I pull Nash's arm and give him a look. "We all know, but what good is it if we don't continue."

"Right," Nash sighs and sits back down.

"Go get her food or else she will die!" A guy shouts from behind Cassie.

"So? They're not gonna beat her, but they're gonna imprison her?" Cameron says, confused.

"That's doesn't even make sense." I furrow my eyebrows.

"She will wake up tomorrow so that means you two will feed her, then after a week do whatever," Cassie grabs her pink purse from a dusty table. "I'm out of here, I was never here. She's all yours boys."

"Cassie, can we take her someplace?'' A guy with black hair trails,''Like that one place you were abandoned at." The other guy with brown hair chuckles.

"Not funny, but yeah. Here is the key. Lucky, I have an extra." Cassie winks and exits the house through a dark brown door.

"Okay, put the camera somewhere else and help me carry this fatass." The guy says.

"I'm gonna kill them!" I shout.

"I have an idea," Cameron interrupts.

"What is it?" Nash asks.

"Since I have video production tomorrow, I can interview Cassie and ask her some questions, known as hints to help us find out where Belle is," Cameron sighs. "We need as much information as we can get. That includes Cassie's main influence. Matt."

"Okay, then we need to leave right away. I won't go to school, instead I'll get all of your things ready, and get the things we need, extra clothes for Belle, aid kit, extra keys, and weapons." I rant, getting excited.

"Calm down." Nash looks me in the eye.

"I'm jus-" Cameron interrupts me.

"We fill find Belle. I promise you Alexis. Dead or alive," Cameron slightly smiles. I stare at him, thinking about the thought of Belle dead. 

"Let's go to sleep. We have an adventure to attend tomorrow," Nash says. With that I lay my head on Nash's shoulder.

Please stay strong Belle.

•••