🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)

Start from the beginning

Today is my birthday, and i must take blessing of god. Right?

The road journey was hell irritating, sameer is looking out of the window to whom only he knows.

How boring husband i have got yaar? Instead of having some words with his beautiful wife, he found the potholes on the road more interesting.

Huh, i am so angry now, how can he ignore me, the birthday girl? I am katti with him. 🥺

I kept glaring him, but there was no response from his side. How rude man? I thought with anger rising inside me, and soon we arrived to the most holiest place.

I softly asked him to remove his shoes before climbing up, and like a obedient husband he did as i said him, and together we ascended the staircase, maintaining the annoying silence between us.

I immediately covers my head with my expensive saree pallu, and close my eye, sincerly praying to shiv ji to stop giving me those romantic dreams.

Already my husband is damn hot and sexy, the way his brown chocolatey eyes stares mine with intensity, and gives me wrong signals by touching on my body part. Gosh i am telling you guys, i literally feel like to kiss him wildly for making me crave for him and his touch.

What the heck i am thinking in this holy place, ugh. Sincere apology to my dear shiv ji for my stupidity, please pardon your favourite adorer.

I completed my cursing happily, and opened my eye to see what my hubby is doing. My eyes wandered around every corner, but dissapointment crept on my face when i didn't detected him anywhere.

I was going to ask one of the woman who is still worshipping god. When finally i spotted him with some kids who are in torn clothes and disheveled state.

My moisten eyes filled with pride and unfathomable love for him as he was happily playing with them, and making them laugh with his cute antics.

Why god? why I'm so lucky to have this gentleman in my life? for the first time i want to thank my step mother for fixing my marriage with sameer, and not with rahul. He is so annoying and cheap person, i don't even like his presence around me now.

Ugh, i should stop my cursing now, sighing annoyingly i scurried to him, and instantly his eyes glistened at seeing me.

"Angel just look at them, despite of wearing torn clothes, having some stains of mud on their body. How beautiful they're looking with the pure natural smile on their faces, how someone can be so happy even after having nothing with them?" Sameer said me in heavy voice, compelling me to stare the kids playing with each other.

He is indeed right, sometimes we don't value about the things we have in our lives. We should be thankful to god for giving us shelter to stay in, for blessing us with all the privilege and love.

I got little emotional on his speech, tears welled up in my eyes but i controlled them, and flashed a soft smile to my husband who want me to play with them. I was reluctant at first but seeing their happy face, i couldn't help but to nod my head in yes.

How should i run behind them in this heavy saree? god when i will have my own kids i will prefer to wear something comfortable, so that i can catch them easily.

Huh kids? iske siwaye kuch aur nahi soch sakti thi main? Bhagwan ji aaj toh mental hona mera tay hai.

Where i am finding difficult to catch any of these children, my baby husband is engrossed in playing kabbadi with them.