18

Nishimura Riki
-
I'm at the hospital right now.
It's so shocking right? I know I'm shocked aswell.
This time I'm actually scared.
I don't knwo what's happening at all,
I don't know what's wrong with em even. I've been here almost a week now. I don't get to see yuki often anymore, she's pretty busy with school.
I miss seeing her smile, it's really healing. I miss her here, with me.
Apparently my doctor isn't allowing any other visitors aside from my sister.
How boring right?
-
Narrator (niki)

Niki sat up ok his bed and looked at the window.
He didn't show any emotion at all but deep down he was scared,nervous,
tired, and sad.
Scared of the thought that he might die.
Nervous at the thought of what would happen to him.
Tired of everything.
But most of all sad because if Yuki.
But he was a bit happy thinking that he'd die with yuki.
Pretty weird right?
But that's the only happy thing he could think of when it comes to death.
Little did he know he'd been clueless all along.
He then started wincing in pain and coughing.
He looked at the splatters of blood on his light blue clothes. Thinking that there'd be no way he'd be better.
He wanted to know the reason of his sickness or what it is even.
his doctors haven't figured out about his sickness at all even.
All of them being shook.
It was just haemoptysis, but the problem is.
His lungs are perfectly fine. He didn't have this a while ago but then it suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
Haemoptysis can't be developed that fast. So all his doctors aren't really sure of this sickness he is currently going through.
Currently Niki's parents already know about the situation but still decided to stay in tokyo, since they had to fix some things in their company.
'It's funny how they still care more about their company more than their currently dyings son' Niki thought and chuckled lightly to himself.
He then bit his lip preventing himself from crying.
He couldn't take it anymore.
He was already too tired.
But still he wanted to fight it for yuki.
He wanted to live for yuki.
Even if he didn't know about Yuki's current situation
-
Niki snuck out. Niki snuck out of the hospital even with his current situation.
It's quite shocking how no one noticed him. 'People are pretty busy these days, huh?' He thought to himself.
He's now at the alley right next to the hospital.
He was having a pretty hard time breathing but he managed to still do it for Yuki.
He really does love Yuki, to the point he'd hurt himself for her.
He's done it a couple times actually.
Niki then took out his phone, searching for Yuki's name on his contacts.
Then smiling slightly at the sight of seeing her name.
'Even her name is healing.' He tought to himself again.
He typed in what he had to say to Yuki.

NekoYuki🐈

Hey yuki <3
please meet me at the alley near the hospital :<
Hahahahaha

You're at the alley near the hospital?
Why? You should be resting :c

I want to see you :(
I'm rlly lonely here :((

Okay okay
But if something weong happens let's go back to the hospital immediately ;<
Okay? <33
Yes ma'am! <3
I'll wait here :))

he smiled while reading Yuki's message,
before putting the phone back to his pocket.
He was shook again.
'Isn't it shocking everytime Yuki is involved I feel better?' He asked himself.
-
Yuki gad arrived and Niki smiled so much as if his mouth would rip apart.
Yuki immediately hugged the boy and smiling to herself.
They we're both very happy to be with each other again.
Niki let go of the hug and faced her.
"Yuki...you're... D wording soon right?" He asked the girl.
"D word?" The girl asked completely clueless of what it meant.
"Umm.. dying." He hesitated to say before actually saying it but whispering it.
She was shocked by what he said and it reminded her that she still haven't told Niki.
She gathered her courage and started to tell him.
"Actually Niki i've been wanting to tell you that... um I.." she spoke but stopped to gather more courage.
He looked at her waiting for her to continue speaking and eager to know what she's talking about.
"I'm actually not gonna... die.." she said and finally whispering the last word before facibg down to look at her hands.
-
"Y-you're not gonna Die?" He asked.
"Y-yes." She said still not looking up.
He held her chin making her face him and held both of her hands.
"I'm really happy that you're not dying Yuki! You'll get to live happily! You'll get to achieve your dreams! Don't ve sad that you didn't tell me, it's okay." He told her and smiling every now and then to assure her that it's fine.
She then started to smile again.
"But this time I might be the one to not be with you though..." he said whispering his words and this time looking down.
The girls smile that had appeared earlier had now disappeared.
"W-what do you mean?" The girl asked him to make sure. She took a deep breathe to prevent herself from crying.
"I think i'm not gonna make it yuki...
It's getting harder and harder for me everyday, but with you here? Everything is okay. Everything feels better whe you're around. I feel a lot better with you around. But imagine if I have to have you with me all the time. You wouldn't have time for yourself anymore. So please... if I die? Don't be sad please? I don't want to see you sad ever again.." he told the girl.
"But I can be with you all the time-" the girl tried to explain but he cut her off.
"Please?" He begged.
"Fine.. but I can't promise you about the sadness part.. you mean a lot to me so If ever you D word, I can't let you go that easily." She said while placing her hands together and tightening them around each other.
The boy just smiled at the girl infront of him.
The girl started to cry so Niki hugged her and patted her back.
"Shhh, it's okay. I'm still here.. please don't cry I don't want to see you hurt." The boy said whilst running his hands on her back.
-
CHAPTER COMPLETE
( this is the longest chapter so far, with 1094 words )