3

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂

-
I was leading yuki to the dance studio room near our house. Actually my dad owns it, He's had it since I was young so I practically grew up dancing.
"we're here." I opened the door not looking at the girl beside me.
She just kept looking around and her mouth opened wide in shock.
"You wait here while I change." I told her.
"Okay!" She said smiling.
-
𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖸𝗎𝗄𝗂

-
I was just sitting here in the corner waiting for the guy. Actually I just realized I don't know his name yet.
What's taking him so long?
I've been here for 15 minutes already.
"sorry for making you wait." He startled me. He bowed. Why is he so how do you call that? Respectful?
I can see he brought other people too.
"This is my sister and her friends. We're in a group." He said.
Oh so that's why. Also he talks like he doesn't have feelings. But I'm sure he has one.
Anyways I prepared my seat and sat down properly waiting for them to dance.
They we're preparing the music but he stood there alone. Oh he's gonna dance solo. Cool.
-
He just finished dancing. I just sat there shook and my mouth was open the whole time. He's such a great dancer!
I was still shook and couldn't process what I saw so he snapped his fingers and made me realize I was frozen the whole time.
I looked at him like I saw a ghost.
He look at me giving me questioning look.
"Is there something wrong?" He asked.
"YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT DANCER WHAT THE HECK!" I yelled and his friends looked at me laughing.
"Oh." He stood up. "Thank you." He bowed at me again.
-
After he was finished cooling off from his performance I asked him if he would like to eat grilled meat with me.
".... would you like to eat grilled pork with me? Well after your excellent performance you sure need some food for your energy." I smiled at him waiting for an answer.
"um okay sure, also my name is Riki.
𝘕𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘬𝘪." He reached his hand out to me as if he was gonna shake my hand. Oh he was waiting for me to shake his hand.
"𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪."
-
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦