14

"When you sit there and wish things had happened differently, you can't just wish away the bad stuff. You have to think about all the good stuff you might lose, too. Better just to stay in the now and focus on what you can do better in the future." - taylor jenkins
-
Narrator (niki)

Niki was currently doing his math homework while listening to some kpop playlist he had.
The current song being played is
'Ending Scene' by IU.
Niki couldn't focus on his homework, because he was thinking of specific things, such as yuki dying.
He couldn't help but think of it, or to wonder what'd happen to him if she died.
Little did he know she wasn't and it was the other way around.
Niki started crying more intensely than earlier.
Grasping onto the hem of his shirt while constantly wiping his tears.
His heart ached so much at the thought of it. He suddenly felt sharp pain on hdi chest as if someone had stabbed him.
He then started coughing aggressively which then brought him to the bathroom.
He started coughing near the sink and watching his hands, only to see blood.
He then coughed to see more blood.
Niki started trembling and looking at himself in the mirror.
"What the heck is wrong with me?" He asked himself and kept touching his neck and forehead to see if he was sick or anything but none.
He then washed his hand and just kept staring at his own arm right after.
"this is just nothing right?" He asked himself once more before going back into his bedroom.
He sat back down on his chair only to stare at his desk once again.
He placed his hands down onto the
desk and placing his head on it.
Thinking about what just happened and being worried at the same time scared.
Which caused him to fall asleep.
-
Narrator (yuki)

Yuki laid down on her bed hugging her pillow and thinking about things.
When suddenly one specific boy came into her mind. Nishimura Riki.
Niki's been on her mind lately.
Does she like him? She thought to herself.
Maybe she does. She told herself aswell.
She wanted to do a test with herself to see if she really did have feelings for the boy.
She set plans on how she'd do it.
She really hoped that if she did have feelings for him, he'd like her back too.
She kept smiling to herself every once in a while. Thinking about Niki automatically makes her happy.
She was in her own little happy world, not knowing what Niki is going through right now.
Well atleast she'll be happy while it lasts.
"I love you Niki. Thank you for being here with me all the time. I'll return the favor of being with you forever aswell." she said while looking at her ceiling and smiling.
-
CHAPTER FINISHED
(Also i will stop using fonts cuz im lazy
:(( sorry yall skkkdkd)