7

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂
-
Life is beautiful. Ever since Yuki came into my life, every single thing has changed.
Every thing seemed to be better than it used too.
It still came to the point that people hate me more now than before.
But they don't matter. The only thing that matters is her, and only her.
-
I swear everytime I look at her, it feels like I'm looking at the whole universe.
The way she's really kind and generous towards me. She's like my guardian angel. I'm really thankful for her, though I tend to not show her.
-
Someone ruffled my hair. But I know it's her, obviously I don't have any other friends.
"Oh good afternoon yuki." I told her.
"Good afternoon aswell riki!" She smiled
I smiled so much that I probably looked like an idiot, the worst thing is I wasn't even aware.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot niki?"
She asked, obviously she had noticed I smiled like one.
"Life is just beautiful. Also niki?"
I told her the reason of my huge ass smile, but not specifically. Also niki? Is that a nickname? She made for me?
"Niki! It's a nickname I made for you! I want to be the only one to call you that." She told me, expressing her happiness in talking.
𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘪. It's not bad.
"Do you not want to be called niki?" She asked me after seeing that I didn't have a reaction.
"No no no. Don't get the wrong idea, I was actually thinking about how much of a good nickname it was. I like it, very much." I told her waving my hands around like a crazy person but then smiling after.
"Oh, that's nice to hear." She smiled and fixed her uniform.
"Come on let's eat lunch!" She spoke up and dragged me once again.
-
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄