10

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂

Yuki hasn't attended school for a whole week. I'm worried, and yeah she's in the hospital. I'm finally allowed to visit her today. I wonder what she's doing right now, I hope she's fine.
-
Two more classes and It's dismissal time.
Time seems so slow today. I'm really bored and worried. I wanna visit her right now.
That's it I'm leaving, but I have to make
an excuse.
"Sir Nakomoto." I stood up raising my right hand.
"Yes Nishimura?" He asked me raising his right eyebrow.
"May I go to the clinic? I don't feel so good. I feel lie throwing up." I used a very common excuse. How dumb of me.
"Hmmm. Okay fine. You may go." He gave me questioning look before finally agreeing.
"Thank you sir." I bowed and took my bag with me.
But my classmates seemed to have a
'I don't believe you' look. Who cares?
I just went on my way.
-
I arrived at the hospital and asked the
'Visitor service' staff on which room Minatozaki Yuki is.
"Excuse me miss, but may I ask which room Minatozaki Yuki is?" I asked her waiting for an answer.
"Oh yes. She's in room F-24 in that hallway." She said pointing to the hallway beside me.
Gladly her room is near.
-
I found her room already. Currently I am hesitant if I should go in or not.
But that's yuki, she'd like me to come right?
"Oh look honey there's a young man." I could hear a voice from behind me.
I froze at the spot.
"Oh who could that be?" Another voice spoke.
"Excuse me young man, but are you by any chance a friend of our daughter Yuki?" A woman in her mid 40s asked me. I'm guessing she's yuki's mom.
This must be why Yuki is pretty too.
"ahh yes ma'am." I said while shyly scratching my head.
"Oh that's good to hear. I didn't know yuki had any friends other than miku."
Her mom said while slightly showing me a faint smile.
"But anyways please take good care of our daughter. She might not have much time here anymore." She spoke again smiling then once again slightly giving a faint smile at the end.
Yuki is just like her, their mood changes easily.
"I will ma'am don't worry." I said giving them an assuring smile.
"Anyway we're gonna leave you both to have your own time." Her mom said. Probably understanding that I came her for her, obviously.
"Thank you ma'am." I said smiling then bowing.
Her dad patted my head before leaving with Yuki's mom.
-
I slowly knocked on the door and opened it to see yuki showing me a very shocked yet happy face.
"NIKI!" she ran to me engulfing me in a soft and warm hug.
"You came." She looked at me smiling with teary eyes.
"I was very lonely and sad here. I'm happy you're here now."
She said giving me a very bright smile again.
"Aren't you gonna say anything?" She asked me seeing I was silent again.
"Looking at you this happy? No. I can't say a thing but just smile and be happy that you're a part of my life." I told her while smiling.
-
It was already 7:15 pm. I was shocked, we spent 3 hours talking about life and random things. Time is just so fast when I'm with her. So I have to cherish each moment.
"Hey niki! Let's go outside! There's fireworks this 7:30pm and I'm allowed to go out today and tomorrow." She told me and I just smiled at her like an idiot.
"So do you want to go watch the fireworks?" She asked me seeing I didn't answer earlier.
"Of course." I smiled at her again.
"yay! Come on let's go! It's almost 7:30!"
She said excitedly.
-
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄