6

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂

"OiY! Riki! Riki!" My sister came in stomping in my room.
"Yes?" I stood up scratching my head being clueless and my brain completely not functioning at all.
"get ready! you woke up late today! and I had to wake you up!!" She said before dashing away to leave for school.
I moved to get my phone and check the time. 7:45, oh damn I'm late.
-
Thank god I still managed to arrive at mschool. Yes I was late but at atleast the teacher came in a few minutes after me.
I looked around to see if yuki was here in the same class and yeah I saw her just looking at the window smiling.
I smiled too, unknowingly.
I wish I could see her this happy all the time.
"oY! Riki!" My seatmate threw a crumbled paper on my desk.
I opened it up and it wrote
'why do you keep looking at yuki you creepy weirdo 敗者! (Loser!)'.
I just crumbled it again and put it on my pocket.
people really do like to assume things.
That's just how it is, I'm used to it.
-
After class I was walking around the hallways like the usual. Not knowing where to go and what to do.
Then yuki suddenly walked alongside me.
"Goodafternoon riki!" She waved at me and once again held on to her backpack like a little kid.
She's adorable I thought and smiled to myself.
"Thanks for walking me home yesterday riki!" She spoke.
so it wasn't a dream. I smiled once again to myself, satisfied that it wasn't just another one of those fake scenarios I make up.
"ahh. Well no problem." I scratched my head because I was so awkward.
Why am I like this?
she just giggled out of nowhere and I looked at her. Giving her a curious look.
"Oh it's because you look so cute and fidgety when you're awkward. Chill out riki! It's just me! No need to be awkward with me." She once again flashed me her angelic and healing smile.
Once again I wish I could see this smile everyday from today until the very end of me.
She deserves the whole universe.
Well from now on she is 𝒎𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆.
-
CHAPTER COMPLETE^^