15

"As much as you were lonely
I really hope you meet someone
Who will love you more than you do
I'm sorry that's not me
It's not easy to give" - IU
-
Nishimura Riki

I'm starting to get very weak.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I was perfectly fine a week ago, but then I'm suddenly like this.
I can't struggle like this, It's getting very hard to breathe.
I haven't gone to school for a week.
I want to tell my parents about it but I know they won't believe me at all, they never did.
I just told my sister I'm not feeling very well. I'm glad she did allow me to be absent.
I've been thinking about going to a doctor recently, but I'm scared.
Not that I'm scared of doctors or anything, I'm just scared of what will happen. For example, what if I'll die? That's just a what if.
But I think I really should go.
I'm suffering and paining myself way too much.
-
I've just arrived at the doctors and I'm currently waiting for one of the doctors to arrive.
Speaking of the devil, my doctor just arrived.
"Hi! Are you Mr. Nishimura?" The doctor asked.
"oh yes." I said and bowed.
"Okay come on, Follow me." She asked me to follow her to her office.
"Sit down please." I sat down as she said so.
"So please tell me about what your problems have been lately
Mr. Nishimura, and after that I could check up on your symptoms." She told me and I nodded.
"Well you see, I've been coughing up blood recently and getting sharp pains on my chest often. Include having a hard time to breathe from time to time. It has been really hard for me, especially since I am a student and a dancer." I told her whilst having asharo pain on my chest again.
"Ahsshhh-" I whinced in pain.
"Oh are you okay?" The doctor was shook.
"yes I'm okay. Sorry for interrupting you." I assured her.
She then nodded and continued to speak.
"Well I see that these symptoms you've been experiencing are really similar to asthma, except for the coughing of blood. I guess your throat may have been injured or wounded from the constant coughing causing it to bleed. Are you perhaps asthmatic?" The doctor stated and asked.
I thought about it but, this is my first time experiencing it.
"No doc, this is my first time experiencing this. This might just be asthma I guess? Also can asthma develop at this age?" I asked her.
"Yes actually. Asthma can come at any age. Maybe this is just asthma Mr. Nishimura. So now that we know your possible symptom, I suggest you buy an inhaler or nebulizer. But if you do have one don't use it too often, your immune system might get used to it." The doctor suggested.
"Oh okay. Thanks doc." I told her and stood up to go but bowing first before leaving.
"No problem Mr. Nishimura. Have a nice day! Take care of yourself properly!" She said before I left.
Once I was outside I then rubbed my arms together.
"I sure hope so that I'm okay." I then sighed before continuing to walk home.
-
CHAPTER COMPLETE