2

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂_

_
I took a deep breathe and appreciated the beautiful place I am in right now.
The library. To be honest I'm not that into reading but I am interested in libraries, they are just so beautiful and peaceful.
I closed my eyes and relaxed to the silence.
"Hi!" I suddenly jumped back a bit because of shock.
"Wh-wha are you doing here?" I ask her showing her my confused and please explain look.
"I came here to help you!" She said energetically. I just stood there once again not knowing what to say.
"Well, okay." I said and got back to working.
-
"What are your hobbies?" She suddenly asks after a moment if silence.
"Um. Working in the library and.." I answered her while wiping the book covers. I contemplated if I should tell her my other hobby or just stick to the library one. "aaand?" She asks me.
"and uh dancing." I said and became quiet once again and looked down to
continue wiping the books.
"Ehhh?! Dancing?! I never knew you danced and also you don't look like the type to dance." She told me with a very shocked and exaggerated reaction.
"Yeah.." I replied back quietly.
"Can you at least show me one dance?"
She asked me while forming her hands into a praying form.
"Oh uh. I'll try later." I said scratching my head. "Okay! I can't wait!" She clapped her hands creating a sound.
"Be quiet! This is the library! Not the play ground!" The librarian looked at the girl.
"Oh yeah, sorry about that." She smiled at the librarian. The librarian just gave her an 'I don't really care' expression and continued working.
"Gosh. She's cranky." She said whispering it to me.
I just nodded and did my job and she just sighed and continued working aswell.
-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ