11

𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂

Yuki was leading me through the dark forest, she seemed to know the way quite well.
"Hey yuki. Why do you know this forest so well?" I asked her.
"Well I used to go here a lot every time there were firework displays. I guess I've already memorized the path." She said smiling.
I just hummed and nodded in response.
She just held my hand whilst dragging me to our destination.
-
Wow. This place is amazing.
But sadly once we got here the fireworks had started but she was still happy.

"You know niki, this might be my last time here and I want to spend it happily with you

"You know niki, this might be my last time here and I want to spend it happily with you." She said while looking at me smiling and looking back up to the sky.
"Hey yuki, don't say that." I told her while motioning to hold her hand.
But I didn't continue to do so.
"Why? No one wants me to stay anyways." She said. The tint of sadness heard in her voice.
"Yuki you know I want you to stay. I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to leave me." I told her while tears stated to form on my eyes.
"You do?" She asked me while her eyes were getting watery and they look like they were sparkling. Her hair just flowing against the wind.
She looked too ethereal.
"Obviously yes. Why would I spend each moment with you but want you to leave? No. I don't want you to leave me at all. It hurts me to say that because it reminds me of you leaving me. Honestly I don't even know anymore. I know I'm getting hurt but getting hurt for you, just feels so right. I've gotten so attached to you to the point that I'm already used to seeing you everyday and I don't even know what to do once you're gone. I might break. Ruin myself even." I spoke shakily.
-
𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭

Yuki cried aswell but she wanted to stay strong enough to comfort the poor boy whom was breaking down infront of her.
Because she knew that he'd be the one to go through this pain more.
"Niki. I love you so much. And you know that right? You're always with me at my hard times. You always manage to make me smile. You make me want to live more. And I really want to be with you forever, we might even meet in our next life even. But I want you to know that I'll always be here. Please niki, I want you to know that. I'll always just be here for you. Even if you won't see me, you know I'll be there. I love you so much Niki and you really deserve to be happy and live life to the fullest. I won't get to live mine though hahaha." She told him whilst hugging him so tight and laughing at the end, hoping he would smile again.
"Yuki. I love you so much. Please stay. I don't want you to leave me." The sad boy spoke once again, of course he knew that there's no way she could. But he just couldn't help it.
"It's okay niki. In our next life, we'll meet again and that counts to all the next ones too. We'll meet again, and I know that."
She smiled at him before hugging him tighter, which cause the boy to hug her tighter aswell.
-
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄