8

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖸𝗎𝗄𝗂

After eating lunch with niki.
The day went on as usual. A normal
boring day at school.
I kept staring out the window, thinking about random things.
But then I realized, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
I just tend to forget it because of niki.
He's the reason I never worry anymore.
Like, just him standing beside me can clear all my worries.
-
"由紀どうして泣いてるの?
(Yuki, why are you crying?" I just snapped. Like I didn't even realize that I was crying or spacing out even.
I checked my cheek if there was a tear and there was. Why am I crying?
"I'm sorry Mr. Nakomoto I didn't realize."
I apologised immediately.
"Listen. Yuki if you're not feeling well you can take a break for a while."
Mr. Nakomoto told me while giving me a soft smile. I swear he's one of the best teachers.
Before leaving the class I could hear some complaints and words from my classmates.
"Ugh! How does she get to take a break and I don't?!" One spoke.
"Well you are also opposites so clearly she deserves one. She's not bratty like you." Atleast she's speaking facts.
"Isn't she that dying kid?" Ouch.
"It's because she's always with that riki dude." Why do they assume things about niki. He's literally the best.
I hate these people. They're all the same.
I'm sick and tired if this place. Niki is the only reason I'd like to stay here atleast, well if I wouldn't die.
I've already accepted that fact so might aswell spend the best of it with niki.
-
"Hey niki! I'm going for a walk, would you like to come with me?" I asked niki.
"Is that even a question? Of course it's a yes." I smiled. He smiled too and ran towards me like a little kid.
If only they knew the real niki they'd be shook. Just like me. He's totally different from what I thought. I thought he'd be cold and rude, but actually this little boy is sweet and bubbly.
He's like a tiny little hedgehog.
That's right a hedgehog and he's the only cute hedgehog you'd ever see.
- 🦔
it's already night time. I guess we lost count of the time.
currently we're just walking through the town and eating our cotton candy.
While walking around I thought of the same thing I thought if earlier, back in class.
𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮. Not physically but mentally.
But the thing that hurts the most is he accepts the fact that he'd get hurt and he still does it.
I'm really sorry niki. I don't want to hurt you either but I'm dying soon.
What the heck am I even doing? Talking to my own mind? Pftt. I'm crazy.
"Why are you so silent all of a sudden yuki?" He stopped in his tracks and looked at me tilting his head.
"Nothing. Just life." And I took a deep breathe.
"Yuki. You know you can always talk to me right? So tell me what's the problem?" He asked me. He sounds worried. I don't want to worry him at all.
"Trust me it's nothing." I insisted.
"Come on yuki. You know.." he had a long pause. It seemed like he was hesitant on what to say.
"You're time with me is... getting shorter by the moment. So I want you to tell me all your problems. Please?" He spoke once again. He's hurt, and I can feel it.
"Niki. I don't want to hurt you. I know you're hurt right now. You've been hurt so much. And I don't want you to be hurt more. So please when I die just don't think too much of it okay? Just think of it as me going away, but permanently." I told him, pursing my lips once a while trying to hold my tears.
-
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄