4

𝘕𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘬𝘪

We are currently eating at this barbecue restaurant and I'm just waiting for our food to arrive.
"Riki! Riki! Riki!" Yuki kept saying my name.
"Yeah?" I asked her.
"you're actually good looking." She says, amazed. this girl is always amazed.
"oh well thank you." I bowed at her, once again not knowing what to say.
"also I hope I could become your friend." She said like she meant it but I don't trust her...
"Listen yuki. If you just befriended me because you wanted something, you can just ask for it and not pretend like you really wanted to be my friend!" I said it all raising my voice a bit.
she just flinched and her mouth hung open.
"I-I that's what you think of me?" She asks, tears started forming on her eyes.
"Actually I genuinely wanted to be your friend but it seems like you don't like that, so I'll just get going now. i'm sorry for wasting your precious time." She stood up and bowed before taking her things.
-
I can't believe that I actually ran after her.
I kept looking around if I could spot her.
I then spotted her walking down the alley with cherry blossoms.
I followed her and walked alongside her.
"Yuki. I'm sorry." I told her not facing her at all. I felt bad.
"Why are you still here?" She looks at me not showing any emotion unlike her smiling self earlier.
"I came here to apologise about my rude behaviour earlier-" She cut me off.
"What's there to apologise about? There's no need to fake your apology anymore. What you said has been said and you can't change that." She sad speeding her steps.
I followed her once again. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face me.
"What the fuck do you want?" She raised her voice. I've only known her for for awhile so this is the first time I heard hear raise her voice.
"I'm sorry." I looked down not facing her again.
"I don't want you to spend your last moments alone. This is my first time being like this to someone, or in other words you are my first friend. So I don't know how to act or even feel about it."
I looked at her and paused.
"I want to spend all your last moments with you. Even if It has to involve me getting hurt." I let go of her hand.
-
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱