5

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗓𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖸𝗎𝗄𝗂

"I want to spend all your last moments with you! Even if it has to involve me getting hurt." Riki told me and looking deep into my eyes.
I'm shocked, I was speechless.
I couldn't help it, I couldn't help but cry.
I immediately dropped on him.
Crying on his arms which dragged me earlier.
I sat there on the ground crying and leaning my head on his hands.
I couldn't stop crying at all.
It's not because I'm sad. It's because I'm happy, super happy to the point that I cried.
I'm happy because I get to spend my last moments with him, I won't regret a thing.
He just kept patting my head and tell me to stop crying now. So I stood up and hugged him so tight that he might burst.
"Thank you. Thank you so much Riki. I'm sorry I can't express it much but I'm really greatful that you would do that." I smiled at him whilst tears still fell from my face.
Not for long he also hugged me back.
I'm happy he did hug me back, A hug isn't complete if I'm alone.
Then I let go and held his right hand and walked on my way again, but him with me this time.
-
𝖭𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖱𝗂𝗄𝗂

I hugged her back, but when I did I felt like so warm and happy. It has been a long time since I felt this. I'm glad she's here, but her time is slowly decreasing. Staying with her might cause me pain. But she's worth the pain. It's better to go through pain;
pain without regrets.
She suddenly grabbed my arm and started walking again but this time smiling, like her old usual self. Like nothing happened.
That's what I love about her. I've only know her for 2 days but I already love that about her. How she always manages everything so nicely. I don't deserve her as a friend. She's a literal angel.
-
The whole time she dragged me around I was smiling. Right now nothing other than her really mattered. It seemed like it was only her and me in this cruel world. Everything felt so unreal.
She herself is unreal.
So unreal to the point that this might be a dream that I never wanna wake up from.
-
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄