"San-do-Val. And yes I did. Let me introduce you to my brother and sister in-law." he calls them over and they reach over to shake my mates hand. "This is my brother Mauricio Sandoval and his wife Diana Sandoval. They heard about what happened to your car and wanted to help you out" my uncle explains to my lovely mate.

"Oh? oh....... Oh! That's how you spell Sandoval!? My bad! I didn't mean to butcher it so badly." My mate exclaims, scratching his neck sheepishly. "umm, what do you mean by help?" My mate asks, he glances at me and I smile. I notice some pink in his cheeks.

"We'll buy you a new one!"  My mom explains catching everyone's attention.

"She's trying to steal our mate! Quick offer something better!" Axel growls. I agree with him. She needs to back off!

"I can get you two!" I shout. Causing my parents to glare at me but for different reasons.

"How about a motorcycle with a nice dinner after watching your favorite thriller" a voice behind me says. I turn and see a brown haired man glaring at me. He looks back at my mate. Who the fuck is this dude.

"Kai-bear!" A chick runs in pushing the man out of her way. That's what you get poopy eyes! "I was so worried! I thought something happened to you! This freak over here called me to tell me that your car got trashed and to meet him here, then he hangs up! Can you believe this guy!" She hugs my mates head and once again Axel growls.

"Relax she's probably family" I assure him.

"They look nothing alike!" Ok? Since when do all family members need to look alike, "and I don't like how that man is looking at our mate!"

"Ok I agree with the second part". I look back at the man and watch as he watches my mate with this predator gaze. "I hope he's not family, because that's fucked up".

"I'm fine. My car just got attacked by a wolf. I was in the cafeteria when it happened" my mate explains to the lady. "So stop making a big deal out of everything Zeke!" he shouts at the man. I can't wait till he shouts out my name. "Oh and these lovely people offered a new car but we are going to decli-"

"We accept!" The lady says shaking my mothers hand. The man grabs her wrist and glares at her,

"No we do not accept. There is no reason for them to buy a new car. It's not like it was them who ruined my baby's car. Right ?" He looks at me as he asks. It's as if he knew it was me but how would a human know. Also who the hell is he calling baby! And why did he say my!?

"Yep, Sooo I guess we can go now?" My mate says while dusting of his pants. He looks up like he just had an epiphany "wait did you say motorcycle?!" he asks the man. The man grins and nods . My mate jumps to hug him "thank you! Thank you! You're the best!"

"I'm going to check my brother out and .." the man looks back at my mate "no Dana right?" My mate shakes his head. Dana ? Why does that sound familiar ?

"Ok thank you Principal Sandoval. Mr. and Mrs Sandoval." My lovely mate looks at me. Here it comes Axel. He's going to say my -

"and child Sandoval "

He walks out leaving me looking like some damn fish. The man looks back and smirks at me as he wraps an arm around my mate. I'm about to rip that smirk right off his face.

~————~—————-~———~

"Dear, did you see his bracelet?" My mother breaks the tension after a good minute.

"Mhm"

"Does it mean what I think it means?" My mother asks again.

"Mhm" my father answers once again.

"Wait. What's going on? What's wrong with his bracelet?" I ask . This is my mate we are talking about.

"That bracelet is made by witches." my mother says. Ok? Is that bad? I thought we were at peace. My mother puts a hand on my shoulder. "Witches and warlocks give them to humans they claim" she adds. Claim? Wait what the Fuck?

"What do you mean by claim? " I ask.

"What she's trying to say is that your mate is owned by some witch or warlock." my uncle peeps in. "So basically it's going to be hard to mark him." Wait what?

"Who the fuck claimed my mate?" I ask my father.

He looks at me and sighs. "I can't say for sure, those two that came in didn't smell like witches but they could've covered it up."  He  scratche his beard, "Did he say Dana? As in Dana Lovato?" My dad ask my uncle.

Dana Lovato? She's daughter of our best warrior, that's how I remembered her name. My uncle nods and my dad takes out his phone .

"Hey Frank, I was wondering if you and your family can come over for dinner ...... yes I'd appreciate it.... of course ..I'll tell Her to make her special brownies......alright see ya tonight ....bye." My father hangs up on who I'm guessing is Frank Lovato, Dana's father.

"Dad what's going on?"I ask.

"I've invited the Lovato's to find out more about Kai. I could smell Dana all over him and her parents . He must have some contact with them as well." He says .

Damn I hope they can give us more info on Kai.