sleepys

֎

"tae, baby!" jeongguk yells as taehyung arrives home from his classes, opening his arms for the younger to jump into which he does happily. He immediately relaxes in the strong arms n lets out a sigh.

"m sleepy, daddy." he whines, snuggling closer to the said man n looking up at him with wide eyes.

jeongguk smiles fondly n runs a hair through taehyung's hair. "i can tell, sleepy boy. why dont you do some of your homework before you take a nap, hm? i dont want you staying up late at night trying to finish it."

it takes a bit for taehyung to process this as hes slowly slipping, but once he does he frowns. he didnt think he could concentrate if he tried while he's so tired, he'd probably get a lot of marks since he would be rushing n wouldnt focus.

he shakes his head n huffs at his caregiver, thrashing in his arms. "no!! dont wanna, jus need to sleep."

the latter lets taehyung go when the boy accidentally hits his jaw to get his point across n winces. "taehyung, relax. you hurt me."

"no!!! i dont care i wanna sleep" taehyung says as he stomps his foot.

jeongguk clicks his tongue, he doesnt know why the boy is getting so bratty, but he wont stand for it any longer especially when he didnt seem to care that he hurt his daddy.

jeongguk stands up, glaring at the other boy as he starts throwing the pillows n blankets in the living room around as he yells. "stop throwing a tantrum, taehyung! go sit in the corner, now." he says, exasperated n confused at how much the boy is overreacting.

as soon as the words left his mouth, the little stops. jeongguk thinks thats the end of it, but hes proven wrong as taehyung makes a run for it.

thankfully, the younger was fast enough n caught taehyung by the waist, picking the elder up n walking over to the timeout chair as he tries to avoid taehyungs thrashing arms n legs.

he plops the boy down on the chair n grabs him by the shoulders to stop him from leaving. "stay here. if you try to leave youll be here for ten minutes."

taehyung glares n kicks jeongguk in the knee.

"youre staying here for twenty minutes."

"but i didnt get up !!" taehyung tears up, crossing his arms n pouting.

jeongguk rolls his eyes at the fake tears. "yes but you hurt me, again. now stay here or youll get a worser punishment."

taehyung huffs but stays still, even after jeongguk walks away.

֎

when the twenty minutes are up, jeongguk walks out of the kitchen where he made taehyung some hot coco n stands in front of taehyung, mug in hand.

"are you ready to talk now?" he asks quietly, smiling when the little nods, his eyes watery.

the caregiver sits down on the floor in front of the boy. "now, what did you do wrong?"

"i-i threw a tantrum ... n h-hurt gukkie .. n made a big mess" he sniffles, looking down at his sock covered feet. theyre both mix matched, one with strawberries n the other with tiny cats covered in it.

the younger hums n hands the mug to taehyung, making sure he's got a good grip before running his big hands up n down the little's thighs to offer comfort.   "yes you did, baby. why did you get so upset before? i wasnt going to make you, i just wanted to know if you'd like to work a lil before your nap, hm?" he says gently? letting the smaller know hes not so mad anymore.

taehyung sips some of the hot coco when jeongguk encourages him, then shrugs with a wet sniffle. "i dunno, m so sorrys. was just so sleepys n wanted to cuddle with daddy" he whimpers, making grabby hands for the younger who takes the mug n sets it down on the floor before lifting the boy up as he walks to their shared room.

"shhh, its okay baby. daddy understands. next time just talk to me normally, okay? daddys not mad," he pauses as he sits the boy down on the bed, grabbing a change of clothes n helping the little change.

"he loves you very much, always." he signals for the elder to lift his arms, which he does without hesitation. "youre a good boy, right? tae took his punishment so well, didnt run away... youre the best boy." he says as he finishes, taking off his own pants as he lies down next to the boy whos already starting to nod off with a smile on his face.

"love you so much daddy" he mumbles into the younger's neck, littering small kisses onto the skin.

jeongguk shivers n wraps his arms around the boy to pull him closer, holding him tight. "i love you more, angel."

֎

this was originally supposed to be added to another chapter to make up for writing something very uncomfy n never deleting that part since it was very toxic but i decided its be better as its own chapter :]

for context, i recommend you got to the end of the chapter named "tea parties + important note" !! i jus dont want to sound like a broken record.

please stay safe !! also sorry to bring politics up its been on my mind all day n has been making me so anxious but please vote if you can n if you live in america n please consider voting blue lol im begging you my life is kinda on the line rn as a nonbinary lesbian .. i wish i could vote