touches

֎

it's days like this where taehyung's needier than most days, clinging tightly onto one of his stuffies & whining into it gently. he has a small blush on his cheeks that's getting bigger by the minute and he huffs out, kicking his legs impatiently. the younger's sleeping upstairs in their room, taking a needed nap after all the stress he's been under because of work.

taehyung knows jeongguk's tired, he really does, but he can't help but want to be babied n to be played with, chased after or have little wrestling matches in the living room with jeongguk. or maybe even get to feel jeongguk the way he's been wanting to for days now.

taehyung's a playful little monster, everyone knows this, has been since he was a baby & not playing with his favorite person in the entire world ? it was like torture to him.

he's being overdramatic, he knows that & he hates that he has that urge so much but he cant help the blush that insistently rises on the cheeks at the thought of finally getting attention & tiny kisses & big, warmy hugs when jeongguk tickles taehyung so much to the point he's gasping for air, he misses that. misses those touches, & he's sick of missing it.

so he hesitantly gets up from his spot on the couch, wrapping a blanket around himself, because he's so sensitive to the cold, & makes his way up the stairs.

when he gets to their slightly bedroom door, he gently pushes it open as to not startle the younger. he sees jeongguk, his gukkie bear, hugging taehyung's pillow close to his chest, with his face slightly hidden in the pillow, taehyung guesses it's so jeongguk can smell him to sleep well.

taehyung rethinks his decision of waking jeongguk up but before he can act on his thoughts, the younger stirs & lightly groans, looking up at taehyung with a dazed expression.'"baby ? what's wrong, cmere sweetie," jeongguk slurs out, moving the pillow away from his chest & leaving his arms open for taehyung to snuggle into, which he happily does with a soft smile.

taehyung gurgles cutely & wiggles around, jeongguk watching amusedly while letting out a few giggles. "cmon, baby, talk to me. dont you wanna talk ?" he pats the little's butt.

the elder shakes his head shyly, a small blush coming to his cheeks as he nuzzles his head into jeongguk's chest. "g-gukkie bear.."

"my pretty little baby, too small to talk, huh ? can barely say my name. so precious" he admires the elder's flushed face, cautiously bringing his hand up to run his thumb over the smaller's cheek, watching as taehyung smiles shyly as he nods.

"i know you are, baby." jeongguk sits up to lean against the headboard as comfortably as he can, moving a pliant taehyung to sit in between his legs, both of his legs wrapping around the smaller's waist to pull him closer with just his legs. he relishes in the tiny squeal & giggles the little lets out.

taehyung reaches over to hold jeongguk's chin & leaves a small peck on his lips, but the other moves away before he could get a chance to, making taehyung whine with his signature pout.

"gukkie bear, p-please ?" he points to his pouted lips with his free hand & tries to pull jeongguk by his chin again.

the younger huffs out in annoyance before he gently grabs the latter's hand & puts it back to his side. "no, baby. you know gukkie bear doesnt like that."

taehyung furrows his eyebrows n has a tiny tantrum, bouncing on the bed while whining loudly. "b-but i like it, g-gukkie bear !!" he exclaims, tapping his gukkie bear's chin while he's occupied with calming taehyung down.

jeongguk's quiet at first, sending taehyung the smallest, most harmless glare before sighing, a small smile coming to his lips. "whatever you want, baby." taehyung does his little victory dance before pulling the latter's chin to him, pressing tiny kisses to the younger's cute lips repeatedly.

jeongguk just sits there n lets the smaller take slight control, keeping his lips puckered when taehyung signals him to. he knows the little likes to take this slight control sometimes, & even if it does get a little annoying, it's more endearing. he loves how possessive his baby is, hugging his waist to give a kiss when others are eyeing jeongguk in public, or grabbing his chin for kisses like he is now. that doesnt mean he's any less of a subby baby boy, though. just a needy one.

eventually taehyung stops & rests his head tiredly on jeongguk's shoulder, sighing contentedly & rubbing jeongguk's waist absentmindedly. the younger takes this as a sign that the little just wants to sit there, feeling each other, so he lets him, rubbing taehyung's thighs with his slightly smaller, calloused hands.

he's about to fall asleep when he feels a sharp pain in his shoulder, gasping n trying to pull taehyung's head away as gently as he could from the shock.

"w-what was that for, baby ? what's wro-" he's cut off by plump lips & a weight being pressed down on his lower half, making him freeze.

taehyung pulls away a few seconds after n whines, tugging at the latter's shirt. said boy bites his lip, looking deep into the little's eyes. "are you sure, baby ? gukkie bear doesn't wanna make you do anything." taehyung nods & pulls jeongguk's lip between his teeth, "gukkie bear's not makin m-me, m a-askin for it."

the younger nods & lays taehyung on his back, letting him gently rub his chin for the nth time in the past hour. "l-love you, gukkie bear." jeongguk's heart swells at the tears in the little's eyes & the needy way his other hand touches him anywhere it could reach.

it's days like these where taehyung's needier than most days, but jeongguk always let's him do whatever he pleases with him. it's days like these where taehyung can never get enough of jeongguk, but knows he'll never be able to, even if he tried.

֎

> im sorry this took so long for me to finish !! )): i started writing this in january n was goin through even tougher times but here this is !!! i hope you enjoyed ):

if you guys ever want smut im up to write it cause i wanna write RIMMING im dying to write it p lea se . if i do write smut i'll post it here but ill post it separately on ao3 (archiveofourown,,, it's better than wattpad ngl)

- i found this in my notes n i feel like writing this but i dunno if i should :/ definitely wont write it here though so ://