sicky juice

֎

taehyung yells as he runs down the hall and stairs, moving to the backdoor. "daddy no!!"  jeongguk sprints after the other, medicine in one hand and shoes in the other. "baby, come back n put on your shoes before you get hu-" he's cut off when he heres the backdoor slamming open and closed, distant screaming as well.

jeongguk places the medicine on the kitchen counter and moves outside, seeing taehyung high up in a tree. "get down, my little monkey" he smiles. taehyung pouts and shakes his head, refusing. "no! d-don't want sicky juice!" he yells, having a coughing fit after. whining at the burn in his throat.

jeongguk bites back a growl. "babyboy, i need to go to work, okay? can you take it for me before jiminie comes, hm?" taehyung pouts more but sighs, nodding. the older smiles and holds his arms open for the other, who smiles and jumps down into jeongguk's strong arms. he squeals as the bigger catches him and spins him around, giggling loudly.

jeongguk quickly walks into the house, rushing up the stairs and setting taehyung down on the bed. he hands the little a toy to play with and moves to change while the other is distracted. taehyung looks up when hearing all the shuffling and blushes when seeing the older shirtless. he covers his eyes and turns away, whining.

jeongguk immediately looks up at the noise and smiles, chuckling. he quickly puts on a shirt, buttoning it up quickly and walking over to the smaller. he gently picks the other up from his underarms and pulls him so his back is resting against the larger's chest.

"you're so precious, babyboy." taehyung smiles at that and moves his hands away from his face. jeongguuk notices and sets him back on the bed, smiling brightly as taehyung turns around and smiles at him.

jeongguk moves closer to the smaller and gently kisses him, smiling as taehyung relaxes. jeongguk pulls away a little later and nuzzles his nose against the others, moving to the bathroom and brushing his teeth.

soon after jeongguk finishes getting ready and gives taehyung his medicine, there's a knock on the door and taehyung scurries off jeongguk's lap, opening the door and excitedly jumping onto the visitor. jeongguk furrows his eyebrows at the younger's behavior and watches as jimin walks in, holding the smaller by his thighs.

"hey, jeongguk." jimin smiles. jeongguk only waves, not really friendly with the other. jimin's only taking care of taehyung because taehyung chose jimin, much to jeongguk's dismay.

jeongguk makes his way to grab his bag, walking to taehyung. "i'll be back soon, baby. love you." taehyung lifts his head from jimin's neck, nodding. "l-love you too daddy." jeongguk ruffles his hair with a small smile, waving at jimin after.

"take care of him for me, yeah?" jimin nods with a slight smile. letting taehyung climb onto his lap when he whines, bouncing his leg as well.

jeongguk nods back and walks out of the house, sighing loudly.