ignored warnings n hurt wrists

֎

"daddy daddy!" little taehyung said running into the bedroom and throwing himself on jungkook (who was sleeping).

"what is it baby?" jungkook sighed but still smiles at the cute little one. "can jiminie and hobi come over? i havent seen them in a while and i miss theeeeeemm~" he whines while pouting, and giving puppy eyes, knowing it always works since jungkook is so whipped.

but jungkook smiles softly. "hmmm.. i dont know babyboy. have you been a good little while daddy was sleeping?" he looks in the olders eyes to see if there was any sign of a lie in them.  "of course i was daddy! taetae is always a good boy.."

jungkook chuckles and nods his head slowly. "alright baby, then jimin and hobi can come over." taehyung immediately smiles and jumps up and down on the older, "THANK YOU DADDYYY! I LOVE  YOU SO SO MUCH!!" he exclaims while hugging and giving his daddy a peck on the lips then runs down the stairs to the phone.

jungkook worriedly yells at the older to not run but of course, taehyung didnt listen. he hears a big "boom" and jumps out of bed to run downstairs.

the first thing jungkook sees is a whimpering taehyung cradling his small wrist while crying and shaking. he picks up the crying little and sits himself on the couch, with the smaller on his lap.

taehyung continues crying into his daddy's shoulder, while said daddy whispers comforting words and rubs circles in his back.

"shh baby, you're okay, daddys got you. im here for you baby, you'll be fine." eventually, the smallers crying reduced to sniffles then whimpers. jungkook of course notices and leave light kisses all over the littles face. on his eyelids, nose, cheeks, forehead, and lastly, his pink plump lips.

jungkook pulls away from the shortly lived kiss to look at taehyungs face. taehyungs expression is blank, but pain and fear flashes in his eyes when he starts rubbing his wrist in little circles.

jungkook frowns and tries to gently grab the others wrist but taehyung just whines and pulls his arm away from jungkooks reach, pouting.

"baby, let me see it please? i dont think you severely injured yourself babyboy." he says taking a better look when taehyung moves his arm enough for jungkook to see.

taehyung hesitates but nods his head and lets go of his wrist and lets jungkook touch it.

after many whimpers and winces, jungkook could tell its only slightly sprained and it will heal with ice and much rest. "alrighty baby, youre fine. just some ice will make it all better." jungkook holds the younger by his thighs to get up and sets him back down to get some ice from the freezer, not forgetting to leave multiple light kisses on taehyungs wrist.

he soon comes back with ice, a hand towel, and some adherent wrap (to keep the ice in place) and carefully places and wraps the ice on his thin wrist.

once hes finished he smiles down at the little and kisses his nose. taehyung giggles and kisses the others nose back, and jungkook can't help his heart from warming at the sight.

"so what do you want to do now, babyboy" jungkook asks lightly clapping his and taehyungs non-injured hand together repeatedly with a small smile on his face.

taehyung tilts his head to the side and hums thoughtfully, then gasps loudly which scared jungkook a little. "cuddle..?" the little says unsure. jungkook chuckles and nods while laying on the couch and softly bringing taehyung over him, to let the smaller rest his head on his chest.

taehyung moves around to get more comfy and lays his head on the olders broad chest. jungkook looks down, smiling and plays with taehyungs hair while sneaking his muscled arms under taehyungs shirt. "do you want to nap, babyboy?" taehyung nods slowly and hugs jungkook tighter, kissing his bare chest, and saying a quiet 'i love you'.

jungkooks smile immediately brightens at those words and he kisses the others hair softly while whispering a 'i love you too baby'.

jungkook continues rubbing soft circles into the littles waist and humming quietly to lull taehyung to sleep. jungkook stays up admiring the younger and gives little kisses to his head when the smaller whimpers or shuffles in his sleep, along with planning out what to do after the smaller wakes up.