daddys just needy

֎

"taetaeeee !!"

to say that jeongguk was a lil let down at the fact that his precious lil ball of fluff wasnt by his side when the younger woke up was an understatement. all guk wanted to do was cuddle taehyung all morning long & give his cheeks all the kisses they deserve, then wrapping himself around the smaller while nuzzling his own face in the boy's tan, warm neck.

jeongguk huffs when he doesnt hear the tiny patter of footsteps on the floor & whines, thrashing around the bed like a child & pouts. now dont get him wrong, he's not feeling small, not at all. he's just needy, wants his little next to him at all times so they'll give each other all the love they have. he needs the little in his arms now, he decides. he's not waiting any longer.

he gets up from the bed & jogs down the stairs in a hurry, looking around for a cute boy with the cutest hair & cutest cheeks & eyes & lips— he shakes his head & huffs, 'm losin my mind. still need to keep my cool & not be too obvious, taetae would never let it down.'

he spots a fluff of teal behind the arm of the sofa n his heart swells, his eyes sparkling & his mind going haywire.

"taetae, baby !" the beauty turns around & takes the paci out of his mouth, smiling widely & squealing. "googoo !!!" he stands up to run to his daddy but jeongguk's already right there, pulling tae into his arms to give him a bear hug, twirling him around while he smiles at the loud giggles coming from the smaller. "oh no, huggy monster !!!!" taehyung exclaims, giving guk an idea & he smirks, hugging taehyung tighter n caging him in his arms while letting out playful rawrs in response to taehyung's screams.

jeongguk leaves kisses anywhere he could reach on tae's body; his shoulders, face & head, while blowing raspberries on his neck just to see taehyung smile brighter & squeal louder.

they eventually settle down, their giggles growing quieter & their bodies growing tired from all the squirming on taehyung's side & the twirling on jeongguk's.

jeongguk sits himself on the couch, pulling taehyung in his lap as always. taehyung hums in approval & sighs contently when feeling jeongguk's lips touch his head, feeling relaxed & safe. "f-feels nice, daddy.." he mumbles, jeongguk giggling & holding his waist closer.

jeongguk starts playing with taehyung's hair soon enough, finding the soft & fluffy teal colored hair endearing. he bites his lip out of nervousness & scoots tae back so his back is pressed against guk's chest even more. "baby.. do you want daddy to make those cute lil bun buns on your head?" taehyung's head whips around so fast jeongguk's worried he hurt himself, but relaxes when you sees the other's excited expression & insistent nods. "please, daddy !!! wanna look so so so pretty for you— wait ill get the brush stay here !!!" taehyung exclaims loudly, running up to their bathroom & grabbing elastics, along with his brush & handing them to jeongguk, plopping between said male's legs when he spreads them a little for the smaller to sit between.

"alright, angel. stay still for me, okay ?" taehyung nods, blushing at the younger's gentle tone & soft hands holding his hips in place before feeling his head be pulled back by his hair once in awhile.

taehyung bites his lip excitedly & kicks his feet while waiting a lil impatiently for his daddy to finish, "g-goo, sing for me p-please ?"

jeongguk smiles fondly, nodding before giving a noisy kiss to taehyung's cheek, singing & humming the song 'knees' by iu.

taehyung relaxes & closes his eyes, completely laying back on jeongguk's chest, making it a little difficult for him to brush the fluffy hair but he makes no move to tell the other.

eventually, taehyung starts nodding off, even with jeongguk trying to keep him awake. as jeongguk brushes the knots at the back of his little's head, said head falls forward & causes a loud cry to erupt from the smaller, now wide awake.

"owie !!! daddy give taetae ouchies !!" taehyung yells, fat tears streaking down his face as he pushes the brush in jeongguk's hand away, shielding his aching scalp from the younger.

jeongguk bites his lip & hugs taehyung, nuzzling his neck with a whine when taehyung tries to run away. "daddy's so sorry, baby. he didn't mean to !! it wont happen again, he promises, so dont go.." taehyung turns to see his caregiver pouting down at him, tears welling up in his starry eyes & he immediately feels bad for yelling at his daddy.

he knows his daddy didnt mean to hurt him, but it still hurt lots !! he thinks, whimpering at the burn.

jeongguk shakes him gently to get an answer out of taehyung, pout more prominent & tears ready to fall down onto his cheeks, & taehyung will have none of that.

he pulls the bigger into a hug, wrapping his limbs tightly around the hard body, gasping in surprise when jeongguk does the same, but more eager, more tighter.

"daddy ... what's wrong ?" taehyung asks worriedly. jeongguk rests his chin on taehyung's broad shoulder, feeling the guilt eat him for making little taehyung worry, making him hurt, all because he wasnt careful. he whimpers.

"daddy doesnt mean to hurt you, yknow ? doesnt mean to be this annoying n clingy." jeongguk looks down at their laps, hanging is head in shame. "he's so sorry, taehyungie super sorr—" taehyung cute off his rambling with a soft kiss, climbing onto jeongguk's lap & pulling the other's body closer to his, jeongguk feeling warmth spread through him as he sighs into the kiss, pressing back.

taehyung pulls away a few seconds later, wiping the tears of jeongguk's reddened, soft cheeks with a fond smile. "lets jus cuddle, please, daddy. hm ?" taehyung suggests, flicking the younger's chin teasingly & giggling when jeongguk huffs n tries to bite his finger.

"yes, baby. want to really bad," jeongguk mutters sheepishly, hugging taehyung closer, if even possible, & leans his cheek against the chest in front of him, color spreading to his cheeks even more.

taehyung smiles as he stands, sitting beside jeongguk & pulling his caregiver into his side, finding it endearing as he watches jeongguk nuzzle & lift his big legs over taehyung's lap, hand gripping the little's waist protectively. "daddy's the cutest baby .." he mumbles absentmindedly, yelping at the teasing pinch he feels on his nipple. "dont get cocky, baby. daddy's just needy," he huffs, still embarrassed about the whole thing & taehyung frowns but lets it go, kissing his daddy's forehead before relaxing completely against him.

he wouldnt have it any other way.

֎

> written because of that one vid of ggu clingin to hobi n it made my heart go [€.*\£]^]*¥ clingiest baby but anyway i finished writing this because i started getting super anxious n it was Not good so thanks to that i finally wrote the second half from where i left off in may (?),, ignore mistakes :<<

i hope you liked it )): also i need friends so if you wanna be friends with an annoying clingy female loving teen,, im here 😎