onesie twins

֎

"tae, no."

"guks, yes !!"

"taehy-"

"jus put it on !!!"

jeongguk rolls his eyes & crosses his arms, taehyung doing the same to mock his caregiver. jeongguk growls. "im not wearing that, baby. im not a little," taehyung drops his arms to his sides & tilts his head, eyebrows furrowed. "daddy doesn' have to be a little though."

jeongguk sighs annoyedly. you see, taehyung woke jeongguk up early in the morning just to undress jeongguk & try to force him in a onesie. a bunny onesie. with floppy bunny ears & everything.

he has no idea why taehyung's so insistent on seeing jeongguk in a onesie, but their fighting has issued in red marks all over jeongguk's body, courtesy of taehyung's grabby hands & scratches, & jeongguk standing near the foot of the bed with only his boxers on, taehyung pouting up at him.

he's come to the conclusion the little just wants to tease him for being in such a silly costume, since the elder loves to tease his caregiver. yeah that has to be it.

right ?

"fine ! ill wear one too, see ?" taehyung yells, stomping over to the special drawer nearest to the floor, plopping down in front of it while he messily looks for the perfect onesie while jeongguk watches amusedly.

the little settles for a brown one with little bear ears on the hood, & shrugs it on in a hurry. he turns to jeongguk when he's finished, cheeks puffed & pout ever so visible. "now s your turn !!" taehyung holds out the ugly (in jeongguk's eyes) light grey, fluffy bunny onesie in front of the bigger male & he's just too damn cute for jeongguk to deny while seeing him in the costume.

he reluctantly takes the clothing into his hands, biting his lip before sliding down the back zipper, legs slipping through the bottom half & shrugging the upper half onto his shoulders.

he whips his head around when a small giggle leaves taehyung's lips & immediately blushes at the fond look in the elder's eyes, sighing in defeat. "c-can you zip me, taetae .." he mumbles, closing his eyes tightly, ready for taehyung to laugh at him for being so shy & needing help.

what he doesnt really expect is for the little to nod eagerly, running over & zipping the back carefully with an excited hum as he bounces on his heels. "there you go, guks !!!" he giggles endearingly, pulling the hood over jeongguk's head.

jeongguk already feels himself start to sweat as he makes his way to the full length mirror in the corner of the room & stands there frozen, mortified at how—how cute he looks, decides he hates it with a small scowl on his face.

taehyung's lucky he loves him.

a loud squeal interrupts his thoughts & the next thing he knew, a finger was poking his butt & jeongguk flushes a dark red as the jabbing continues, biting his lip & trying to shy away before realizing the insistent poking is directed at something fluffy & oh no.

"s a tail !!! s so cute daddy, look so cute like taetae always does !!!" taehyung rambles, grabbing jeongguk's hips & pulling them closer when he realizes jeongguk's trying to escape, innocently playing with the small fluff attached to the cloth. "jus like a real bunny !!!" he giggles.

jeongguk wants to die.

"taehyungiee" jeongguk whines, hoping to get taehyung's attention by acting cute since taehyung loves it so much (& maybe jeongguk does too, not that he'd admit it, but he definitely doesnt like wearing cute things).

taehyung hooks his chin around jeongguk's thigh & looks up with curious, doe eyes at his daddy. "hmmm ??"

jeongguk forms a pout with his lips & tangles his hand in taehyung's hair, petting gently & heart hammering when the little leans into the touch with something like a purr. a purr, taehyung's going to kill jeongguk.

the younger whines. "can jeonggukie take it off now, hes getting super hot & uncomfy, wants to cuddle his taehyungie." jeongguk knows little taehyung listens better when jeongguk uses third person when addressing himself. he never knew why, but its still the cutest thing ever. taehyung's eyes shine, "course, daddy, taetae sowwy."

taehyung fumbles around with jeongguk's zipper & helps his caregiver out of it hastly, & soon enough theyre on their shared bed in each other's arms, content.

"daddys so cute," taehyung mumbles randomly, causing jeongguk to look down at him curiously. "hes always cute, liked seein daddy in onesie... we were twins !!" he giggles with a bright smile on his face, smacking a loud smooch on jeongguk's lips before jumping out of his arms & out of the room to find something fun to do downstairs, & for once, jeongguk considers wearing more onesies with taehyung, if it really makes taehyung that happy.

whatever makes taehyung happy, he'll do it without hesitation & with a wide smile on his face.

֎

this was super rushed n messy n short m sorry :<<
but anyway, i feel like you guys dont know me well ?? so if you wanna know me better ill answer these questions in another drabble if you all wan me to :<<

this was super rushed n messy n short m sorry :<<but anyway, i feel like you guys dont know me well ?? so if you wanna know me better ill answer these questions in another drabble if you all wan me to :<<