brat 1

֎

jeongguk woke up from a nap to see their whole bedroom covered in paint. he furrows his eyebrows, confused and makes his way downstairs, frowning when seeing the paint start to dry.

he slips a little on the steps and sees tiny footprints, smiling at the cute little shapes. he carefully makes his way down the rest of the stairs and groans frustratedly at seeing the paint on the white fluffy carpet.

he looks around for the naughty boy and follows the footprints around the house. eventually, he ends up in front of taehyung's old room.

he smiles as he remembers when taehyung used to stay in the room before they started dating and even before taehyung told jeongguk about his baby-like mindset, taehyung never let jeongguk in his room because of all the stuffies and baby blankets around the room when the little first moved in for his now, daddy. the smaller hid his "secret" very well, hid it from jeongguk for many years actually and one day, which was almost three years ago, jeongguk had enough.

FLASHBACK:

jeongguk was laying on his bed and listening to the older's loud, happy giggles coming from said boy's room. now, jeongguk would be lying if he said he wasn't annoyed/frustrated that taehyung won't let him in his room.

'what the hell is he hiding..?' he groans frustratedly. 'maybe some naughty posters or magazines or.. something' he thinks and at first but soon remembers how innocent the younger seemed and sigh deeply. he fisted his hands and growled angrily, standing up from his bed and walking to taehyung's room.

he presses his head against the door gently and hears cute giggles and small feet padding on the floor, he furrows his eyebrows and knocks on the door gently. "hey, taehyung? can i talk to you?" he asks a little frustratedly.

he scoffs when not hearing anything behind the door for a while and turning away from the door angrily. he stops in his tracks when the door opens quickly, taehyung rushing out and slamming the door closed.

"hi gukkie!" taehyung says happily, moving to hug jeongguk while giggling. jeongguk raises an eyebrow at taehyung's behavior but nods, patting taehyung's head gently. "we need to talk." he says sternly, pulling taehyung to the couch and pushing him down, sitting next to him and not noticing taehyung's frightened expression.

"why do you always stay in your room? i don't understand why you always stay in there.. and why wont you let me in your room? you don't need to hide anything from me, i won't judge or anything." jeongguk says in a cold tone but taehyung can see the hurt in his eyes.

taehyung slips out of his headspace at his words and looks up at jeongguk. "i-i can't tell.. i-it's personal.." he mumbles, shifting around uncomfortably. the other furrows his eyebrows in frustration at this and stands up, towering over the smaller.

"i tell you personal things all the time! why cant you tell me anything anymore!" taehyung furrows his eyebrows and balls his hands up. "because i cant, okay! j-just leave me alone!" he gets up from the couch and walks back upstairs, moving back to his room.

jeongguk sighs shakily and watches taehyung walk up the stairs,  feeling a pang in his heart. he runs after the other and grabs his wrist, pushing him against the wall. "no. don't shut me out taehyung. i want you to feel more comfortable around me, i want you to tell me everything-" he's cut off from a harsh force on his chest, opening his eyes to see a teary eyed, and shaking taehyung.

"you won't understand!" he says, letting his tears fall. jeongguk moves to gently pull taehyung closer, rubbing his back comfortingly. taehyung cries quietly into his shirt and grips onto jeongguk's shirt tightly, whining when jeongguk moves.

jeongguk smiles at that and kisses taehyung's head absentmindedly, trying to move away when realizing his gesture. taehyung feels his heart beat quicken at the older's action and blushes. taehyung hugs him tighter when he moves away and whimpers. "i-its okay.. please d-don't go."

after awhile taehyung calms down and jeongguk asks him the two questions again, this time gently. "i-i'm a Little.. i didn't w-wanna tell you because p-people make fun of me l-lots.." jeongguk's eyes widen at the first words, letting go of taehyung.

he steps back a little, surprised. jeongguk doesn't know much about little space, but he knows enough to understand what the smaller's talking about. he lifts taehyung's chin gently, looking into his eyes. "really..?" taehyung nods timidly, making jeongguk smile brightly.

he hugs taehyung and picks him up, wrapping his legs around his own waist. taehyung yelps at the action and blushes at the close proximity, whining softly. jeongguk chuckles and moves to taehyung's room, looking down at taehyung and smiling when he nods. he opens the door and smiles at the many cute blankets and stuffies, moving to set taehyung down.

"you're the cutest, tae." he says softly and caresses taehyung's head. he crouches down in front of the younger and caresses his cheek. "thank you for telling me, taehyung." taehyung smiles and nods, kissing jeongguk's nose.

after that, jeongguk's searched more about "little space" and learns what taehyung likes on top of that. a year after jeongguk's found out, he finally asked taehyung to date him. taehyung of course, cried and hugged the other tightly yelling a 'yes' over n over happily, all while giving his cheeks wet kisses.