spoilt

֎

taehyung giggles as he reaches for the candy cabinet, making sure to not make too much noise while moving the noisy packets of candy to try and find whatever one he's craving for at the moment.

when he finally finds a bag to his taste, he quietly grabs the scissors to cut the top of the bag off instead of struggling to tear it open. he smiles his cute boxy smile and runs over to the couch, throwing himself onto the cushions, lying down & turning on the tv to nick junior. the volume blasts throughout the living room loudly, taehyung's heart stopping for a quick second before lowering the volume.

he looks at the stairs for a second, straining his ears for any movement upstairs where guk's sleeping, deciding after a few minutes the coast is clear, and raises the volume on the tv until he deems it bearable.

he happily grabs a few candies from the big bag on his lap and stuffs them into his mouth, letting out a pleased keen as the sugar hits his tongue.

he looks at the time as he starts to nod off, deciding to take a little nap before getting up to clean up the mess of pillows, blankets, crayons and paper all around him before jeongguk would get up, seeing as it's 7:30 am, a few hours before jeongguk usually awakes.

he drops the bag of candies onto the carpet, paying no mind as said candies make a sugary mess onto the fluffy carpet, sticking to the tuffs of fluff. he snuggles into his stuffy he brought from jeongguk and his' shared bed, dozing off seconds later.

֎

"taehyung, what is this."

taehyung's awoken from his "little" nap to the sound of jeongguk's heavy feet walking around the living room to examine the messy state it's in, thanks to the little who has now sprung up from the couch, wide eyes staring at jeongguk in fear.

"d-daddy m sorry, i-i'll help him clean n it won't happen again, swears !!" taehyung stutters out, eyes tearing up as jeongguk glares at the abandoned candies stuck to the white carpet by taehyung's feet.

jeongguk gets on his knees to try and pry the candies off the tuffs, huffing annoyedly & completely dismissing taehyung's apologies.

he gives up eventually though, lifting his eyes to look at the little with a sigh, a soft smile on his lips as he sees the tear streaks on the puffy cheeks. "c'mere baby, daddy's sorry for scaring you. he'll clean it all up for you, okay, munchkin ?" taehyung nods hesitantly, surprised he's not being scolded or being given a punishment, but he decides to take it for granted.

he returns the reassuring smile jeongguk sends his way as said male stands up to pull taehyung in his arms.

"daddy forgives you, angel. he knows you didn't mean to," at that, taehyung smacks a loud kiss to jeongguk's cheek, jeongguk giggling and giving hundreds of kisses back to taehyung in thanks.

after that, there were several more incidents where jeongguk let taehyung off the hook without punishments. when he ran off by himself at the super market & got lost (somehow), he was too relieved to even think about punishments when the boy ran into his open arms.

whenever taehyung gave attitude (which happened more often than not), jeongguk would just sigh & give taehyung lots of kissies & if that didn't work, he just left him alone in the living room with all sorts of candy in his lap, completely disregarding the disrespect.