dog cafe

just so you wont get confused, later on it mentions taehyung n jeongguk dating for about a month so this drabble is not in present time !!! its a few years before present taekook :]

֎

"ggukiiieeee m boredd" taehyung whines, kicking his legs n squirming on the couch, making jeongguk sigh from the kitchen.

"stop being bratty n color"

"i already tried that"

"try again, taehyung. now."

taehyung huffs loudly, crossing his arms. "wanna go somewherreee!!" jeongguk huffs annoyedly n walks over to the little. he sits down on the couch n pulls taehyung onto his lap with ease. "where do you wanna go then, little one?" he smiles, using a soft, gentle voice that makes taehyung slip deeper into his headspace. "p-puppy cafe" he mumbles shyly, jeongguk smiling. "let's get you ready then, baby boy."

he pulls taehyung against his chest n picks him up with ease, smiling happily when hearing taehyung's squeals n walking up to the bathroom. "does my baby wanna shower by himself or does he want a bath with daddy's help?" taehyung points at jeongguk's chest n he gets the hint, setting taehyung on the counter to undress him. taehyung kicks his legs enthusiastically while jeongguk turns on the bath water n pulls off his clothing. he giggles when jeongguk plops him in the water when it's filled enough, jeongguk kissing his forehead n quickly washing the boy properly.

he soon rinses all the soap off the smaller boy's body n wraps him in a fluffy towel, drying his body n hair well enough. jeongguk picks out a pastel pink shirt, ripped jeans, white converse shoes n a cute pink dad hat to go with it, changing the boy into the said items after. he quickly changes himself with taehyung watching, jeongguk chuckling when the smaller blushes at the sight of his muscular body. jeongguk smiles n quickly pushes the boy down on the bed, tickling the caught off guard boy n blowing raspberries onto his soft tummy as well.

"daddy!!! tickles!!" he giggles loudly, kicking his legs when jeongguk leaves small kisses all over his exposed tummy, licking a little playfully n going back to changing himself, leaving the little flustered.
__________________
the two males enter upon the dog cafe n were immediately bombarded with cute dogs of all sizes, taehyung squealing n hugging each n every one. jeongguk drags taehyung by his shirt gently when the other refuses to stop hugging the poor dog in his arms, the dog dragging along with him on taehyung's lap. "can i get an espresso n an apple juice for him please?" he asks a waiter politely, said person nodding n giving taehyung some treats for the dog. jeongguk smiles n goes on his phone to text yoongi, groaning when being told about another pair of trouble-some people who were found on his private property a few minutes ago.

jeongguk gets snapped out of his thoughts when hearing a very loud n cute whine come from beneath him. "ggukie!! want this oneee!!" taehyung smiles, giving kisses to the mentioned dog. customers n waiters cooed along with jeongguk at the sight n said man ruffles the boy's hair. "we can come here every week to see him, kitten, but we cant keep him" taehyung huffs but nods, hugging the puppy close happily.

"daddy, when will we ever get a puppy?" jeongguk looks down to see big, wide, puppy dog eyes staring up at him, making him melt n his heart explode. "maybe for your birthday, pup." taehyung smiles happily n bounces up to kiss jeongguk's cheek, making the older blush just a tiny bit before petting a small dog himself.

an hour later the two leave the little cafe with smiles on their faces n hands holding each other's tightly. "i love you, guk" taehyung says as their walking, jeongguk widening his eyes at the confession. they've been dating for about a month but haven't said the three words yet, thinking it was too soon so it definitely surprised him.

taehyung lets go of jeongguk's hand when not hearing a reply, moving away a little n looking down, tears already gathering up in his now, dark eyes.

what surprised him, though, was the rushed feeling of his body being turned n lips being pressed against him a little roughly, (not that he minded anyways) n a soft voice filling his ears, "i love you too, my little baby."