tea parties + IMPORTANT NOTE !!

֎

"daddy!! wake up!! wanna playyyy" taehyung chimes, excitedly jumping on the sleeping older's lap, making sure to run his bum against jeongguk's crotch.

the said male wakes up n holds taehyung still on his lap with ease, yawning n kissing his baby's cute little nose. "what's my baby all excited for, hm? does he have a surprise for daddy~?" the speaker dances his fingers along the smaller's sun-kissed skin, cooing as the boy squirms n giggles. "wanna have a tea party before school!!"

jeongguk hums, looking at the time n seeing it's 07:13 (7:13 am) n nods, knowing taehyung has an extra late start because yknow, seniors get privileges since it's the end of their high school years. "okay, baby boy. we can do that. how about you dress up all nice n pretty for daddy too, puppy" he smiles, taehyung returning a bright, boxy smile in return n jumping up, running out their room n into taehyung's old room.

jeongguk decides to stay put since taehyung usually likes to surprise jeongguk with his outfit when playing dress up n sits up, checking his phone n social media for any tea to entertain himself for the few minutes while taehyung's occupying himself.

the smaller soon runs into the room with the cutest little outfit on n his tea set with pastel pink cups, setting the items on the small table he has in the corner of his n jeongguk's room. "do i look pretty, daddy?" he asks, looking down with a blush.

the younger managed to put on the cutest pastel pink dress with ruffles to make it look a tad-bit poofy, along with a matching choker n white thigh high socks. if jeongguk didn't bust a fat nut in his heart, he definitely would've in his sweats. "baby, you look so adorable n beautiful, my little princess," he coos, hugging taehyung tightly while the younger just giggles, patting the bigger's head. "cute daddy."

taehyung eventually pulls away n pulls jeongguk out of bed with slight difficulty, sitting the older down on the tiny chair by the tiny table. taehyung sits down on a small chair as well, his thighs going over the sides of the chair, jeongguk's doing the same, making them both let out chuckles n giggles.

"does daddy want some tea with a cookie?" taehyung asks, innocently looking up at jeongguk who holds in a coo with much struggle. "of course, my baby tae." taehyung blushes n pours some water in the held out tea cup, jeongguk smiling n pulling the cup to his mouth, taehyung pouring himself some shakily. taehyung grabs a cookie n brings it to jeongguk's lips, pulling the cup away from the lips to stuff the cookie into jeongguk's mouth.

jeongguk smiles n eats the cookie, dragging taehyung's tiny chair closer n running a hand through his hair. "my cute, pretty, little baby. only mine." taehyung keens n hugs jeongguk quickly, startling jeongguk but making him smile brightly, hugging his waist close tightly.

"love you, daddy" taehyung mumbles into jeongguk's wide broad chest, the little's words melting his heart immensely. "i love my princess more" he kisses the bot softly, taehyung immediately kissing back n sitting on his daddy's lap with a content sigh

...

> hi !! author here. if youre rereading this n wondered where the part with the punishment is, i deleted it because someone brought to my attention how possessive n toxic jeongguk was n i agreed.

for context, jeongguk got upset at taehyung for letting his friends being too touchy with him, and gives him a harsh punishment. rereading this, i realize that it seemed like i condoned behavior like this n it was insensitive that i didnt realize how bad n damaging possessive behavior like that is.

it was written a long time ago (around the time i started writing this in 2017) n that was when i was less educated on how damaging the possessiveness jeongguk portrayed is. im sorry if that made anyone uncomfortable n please know i do NOT condone that behavior now !! from now on, ill put in more effort to proofread everything i write to avoid uploading n keeping stuff like that n being oblivious to how toxic it was n how it most likely made others very uncomfortable to read as well.

if i ever do write something that could be triggering to others to try relieve myself of my trauma (i probably wont, bc i dont like talking about it anyway especially for this type of book it would be HORRIBLE to include that) or for any hard topics like that i will put a trigger warning.

if at any point i write something that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know !! please stay safe <33

-10/13/20