love

DISCLAIMER:
*this doesnt include little tae, i just thought this was cute so m sorry if you were expecting him today :<

**guk's little sister comes in but there's no use of the word "oppa" here because it's cringy to me so she'll just call ggu n tae by their nicknames :>

֎

"taetae !!!" taehyung's hit with an armful of the brightest star in his universe, giggling when said 'star' nuzzled her little nose in his chest while he waves to the smiling women already entering her car, n shutting the door gently.

"hi, cupcake. guess who missed you the most," he coos, carrying the tiny ball of happiness into the kitchen. "i did, uncle tae !!" she exclaims excitedly, resting her small hands on his shoulders n looking at taehyung fondly.

taehyung sets her down on the counter gently, forming a small frown on his face. "jiyeon, angel, i know you didn't miss me more, n im not your uncle, sweetheart." jiyeon pouts with a huff, crossing her arms. "gukkie always tells me youre my uncle now though." taehyung's heart melts as she kicks her legs n stresses the "o" sound, n his smile comes back. "that's not how it works, bun."

jiyeon is jeongguk's younger sister, who visits them for at least one day whenever jeongguk's mom can't take care of jiyeon that day, or just to see jeongguk n taehyung. whenever she visits, they make sure to spoil her even more than she already is; they take her to the park, the pool, the beach, or just stay home n play games n watch movies n eat a bunch of junk food- whatever she wants to do, they'll find a way to do it for her.

he hums as he puts the six year old's hair behind her ear gently, leaving a tiny kiss on her forehead as she giggles at the loud noise of his lips smacking against her.

they hear footsteps entering the kitchen n taehyung immediately knows who the person is without even having to turn around. he gently picks up jiyeon to rest her on his waist as he turns around, heart picking up its pace at the sight of jeongguk.

jiyeon smiles her tiny smile, doe eyes sparkling just like jeongguk's —taehyung swears, theyre literally the same, too alike to have such a huge age difference. its ofly endearing— n she makes grabby hands at the older. "hi gukkie !"

jeongguk takes her from taehyung's arms ever so gently, raising her higher in the air ti hear her adorable squeals n giggles. "you seemed happier greeting taehyungie, do you like him more than youre older brother ?" guk pouts, taehyung giggling n jiyeon sheepishly avoiding her older brother's stare. "maybe.." she immediately releases a fit of giggles when jeongguk sets her down on a nearby chair to tickle her, taehyung laughing along with them both fondly n standing by the chair to be there just in case the little one falls off from how much she's flailing around.

home. he randomly thinks, even if the young girl comes over once a month at most, theyre both his home, he likes to think he's his home to them too.

֎

they spend the whole day playing whatever games jiyeon's little heart desires, even if its games like tag that tires them both out (taehyung opted out after just about a minute of playing tag, leaving jeongguk to try n catch the hyper lil ball of sunshine by himself).

theyre lying on the couch, watching a movie when jeongguk gets a call from his n jiyeon's mom, leaving the two to watch the movie in peace as he walks to the kitchen while answering the call.