accidents

comment n vote if you wannaaa it helps me lots :<

֎

taehyung hums a tune while playing on jeongguk's big ipad on the couch, laying on his tummy while his legs swing up & down behind him. he's so focused on the game that he doesn't notice the patter of jeongguk's bare feet against the floor walking towards him, not even hearing the words coming out of the younger's mouth.

"taehyung, are you listening ?" jeongguk says sternly, tapping his foot impatiently while taehyung flinches & looks away from the tablet to look up at jeongguk with wide eyes. "s-sorry, daddy.." jeongguk's heart melts & he coos at the boy in front of him, picking him up to rest on his hip.

"let's go out to the mall, okay angel ? daddy wants to spoil his little prince." taehyung squeals excitedly, scrambling out of his daddy's arms to run upstairs to get ready.

jeongguk shakes his head while chuckling, turning off the tablet taehyung left on & walking upstairs to help his baby get dressed.

֎

eventually, taehyung feels satisfied with his black baggy street pants, an old black band shirt he stole from guk's side of the closet, long black & white striped socks, & lastly, his black & white checkerboard vans. jeongguk coos at his angel & scoops him up in his arms, kissing taehyung's lips gently while the other whines & tries to push jeongguk's face away playfully, said man giggling & kissing the ball of fluff in his arms all over his face noisily. "my baby's so pretty, the prettiest angel ever, yknow that ?" he questions, looking into taehyung's eyes for confirmation, which the older nods while looking down bashfully.

jeongguk smiles widely & walks over to their dresser with taehyung still in his arms, resting the smaller boy on the chair while jeongguk picks out jewelry for taehyung to wear. while waiting, taehyung stares at jeongguk's butt right in his face, poking it gently. jeongguk flinches & lets out a surprised noise, blushing as he hears taehyung's laughs behind him & getting down on his knees in front of the boy.

the little looks down at him with sparkly eyes, letting jeongguk put the bracelets he wishes on his wrists. "daddy's so cute," he almost whispers, running his thumb across jeongguk's still red cheek, who playfully rolls his eyes & stands up. "says the giggling lil baby."

jeongguk walks to their closet to get a bag while taehyung runs around the room to find anything he might need on the road. the mall is more than an hour
away, & taehyung tends to get antsy & needy in the car after too long.

by the time jeongguk finds a bag, taehyung decides to bring a blankey, a stuffie, one of his favorite pacies, & the tablet he was using earlier, along with its charger.

jeongguk walks in, eyeing all the items on the bed & feels his chest bloom with pride, setting the bag down before rushing to taehyung, picking him up & placing hundreds of wet kisses anywhere he can reach on the boy in his arms. "you're such a good boy, baby. did so good choosing all this stuff by yourself, my big boy," he praises, taehyung blushing & nuzzling his face in jeongguk's neck at the words, nipping at the younger's neck playfully while letting out a content keen.

the younger packs everything except the pacifier in the small bag with taehyung still in his arms, walking down the stairs & out of the house before settling taehyung in the passenger seat of the car, placing a pacie between the boy's soft lips & buckling his seatbelt. he gets in the driver's seat when he's made sure taehyung's 100% comfy, before driving off to the mall.

֎

they make it with taehyung only having a small tantrum about the pain in his tushie from the "hard" car seat, which resulted in the little sitting on jeongguk's lap, his head resting against jeongguk's chest with said male's chin on his head. jeongguk scoffs fondly after taehyung fell asleep within seconds, it was just an excuse to be close to me.