IM A SURVIVOR

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 51
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Wait so dad was a prince?" I ask shocked.

"He fell for a mortal and fled" Georgia sourly comments. "He was next in line to be king"

"Hey don't talk about my mother like that" I respond. "My dad died of cancer"

"That's was not cancer. He transferred his power to you slowly" Geronimo explains.

"What no" I say confused.

"Mortals cannot be half gods" Geronimo comments. "It will slowly kill them. Your father gave you his immortality so you could live"

"What?" Tears prickle my eyes.

"As a child you were most likely in mortal hospitals feeling weak and pale" Geronimo say.

I recall my mother crying sometimes in my fathers arms because I felt sick. but I never understood why.

"This usually takes 4 or 6 years until they finally perish" Geronimo says.

Dad had cancer for 6 years. He died and I lived with uncle Phil.

"Then where is this power. I've always been normal. My boyfriend always had to open my pickle jar" I mentally scold myself for calling him my boyfriend.

"It was suppressed. The waters of the chosen removed and cleaned your soul" Geronimo informs.

"I need to think about it. I'll be with my friends" I reply. Going to find my friend.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Did you grow?" Isaiah says ad I enter the room.

"That's would explain the back pain" I say grabbing my back and wincing.

"How is she?" I ask looking at Ayako.

"Most of the water is out. She's doing great for being submerged" he says. He takes a seat.

"I thought I was hallucinating at first but now we're on this island and you survived a 1000 feet drop into the water and I think I wasn't hallucinating" he rambled.

"I think...you brought us here" he says quickly. As I'm about to protest. "Hear me out"

I reluctantly nod.

"Okay when we were inside the water and you got caught with Ayako" he says.

"I was panicking because Ayako was slurping the water and you were passing out." He says moving his hands as he's explaining.

"There was this spark thing voodoo crap that came from my your hands and next thing I knew we land on an island" he says

"I passed out after that" he mentions.

"My father was heir of this place. Apparently, he gave me immortality and his power" I say looking down at my hands.