VOMIT

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 16
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Bahhh" I yell into the trash can actually barfing.

"This makes me concerned" Steve says patting my back.

"I'm sorry. I'm not marrying and getting anywhere near that rod" I say dramatically.

"I should be offended" Steve says. "I thought you liked me?" He says frowning.

"She doesn't see you as that." Dale says. "You liked me since you met me. But me? Completely different story"

I choke. "You like me?"

"You've liked me since I met you" I say to Steve now upset.

"It was complicated back then" Steve say shrugging me off.

"W..what's there to like. My fat roll? Does it taste like burrito. I..I don't understand" I say shocked and motioning my hands around.

"Good thing I didn't tell you" he says relieved.

"Plus you like Carter" I say "and I'm not into blondes"

"People Can change" he says. "Listen piece of advice? Don't reject me"

"How is that a piece of advice?" I retort.

"I've got one" dale says she whispers in my ear. "His neck below his earlobe"

"And date blondes" she says.

I grab my watch and Tony's hand. I walk toward the closet and open it tony questions my sanity be once were through we appear in my apartment building like we're normally just walking in.

"That was insane" I say to my bro. I let go of his slimy hand.

"Haha you're getting married to capsicle" he says childish.

"Yeah no. I don't like him like that" I say. Steve's my best friend, my chump, amigo, compadre whatever you wanna call it.

"It's gonna happen" he says. I unlock my apartment door. we walk inside and hear snores coming from my room. I quickly check to see if it's Steve.

"Yup giant blob" I say going back to the living room where tony is.

"You should call pepper she almost beat Bruce and I ass" I say tossing him my phone.

He grabs it making a couple clicks and sends her a message. I roll my eyes classic tony.

"Who's snoring?" He asks "sound like a mammoth had a kid with a walrus"

"Tony I think that combination would probably be better" I say seriously "it's my neighbor"

"He sleeps in here" he asks.

"Sometimes?" I say. I know I didn't clarify who my neighbor was.

I hear footsteps. My eyes widen. Fuck you Antony

"Mag" Steve says hugging me from behind. I frown at the gesture. "Hello Steve"

I see tony smugly smirk and telepathically tells me. I told you so

"You didn't buy comics? Did they guy give you trouble?" He asks now getting angry for no reason.

"No no I found tony on my way there and you know asked him to buy me lunch because he's rich. And he even is going to contribute to my mystical jar of money" I say getting my revenge.

"Isn't that right science bud" I say innocently with big puppy eyes.

I feel Steve plant a kiss on my cheek as I'm looking at tony. I look him and his arm lightly swinging from my shoulder. I pull away and Sit very professionally on my couch.

Like and idiot. My backs going to need therapy after my head goes. I'll put it on the list.

I hear frantic knocking on my door. I groan. "I don't like it" I say tony does the same position of Im not getting it.

"I'll get it" Steve says going to get the door.

"I'm not donating to that thing" tony says

"Yeah you are I saved your ass" I say he rolls his eyes.

"TONY" pepper comes in engulfing tony in a hug.

"Hey Steve why don't you look at that. We should go to your apartment. I want to visit you're table" I say.

"It was an accident" Steve says.

"Five cracks on my table." I say "its an accident" I mock his voice.

"It's was which reminds me" he says locking his door. My eyes widen. No

"Steve you do this our friendship is over" I say terrified.

"I'm not Steve" he says "I'm the doctor for right now"

He pull out a syringe for babies that has purple medicine inside it. What? I have a sensitive stomach to milk. That thing is my meds to make it better.

"nOOOOOO" I yell as he approaches me either the syringe. I run around his apartment. He chases me like the mammoth he is.

"Steve I'm not eating the stupid medicine" I stay jumping on his couch making it messy.

He tackles me to the floor. I thrash around. Until he traps me completely. "Mhmmm" I say closing my mouth.

He prys my mouth open holding my head. He squirts the medicine down my throat. I try to spit it out but he closes my mouth shut and closes my nose.

"SWallow" he says instructing me.

I spend a good minute without breathing because I'm stubborn. My face is red. Until I unwillingly swallow it.

He lets go of me and I make a face of disgust. "I'm going to throw up" I say coughing.

"We wouldnt have the problem everyday if you just took it" he says scolding me.

"I didn't take it before you came I was fine" I say getting up from the ground.

"Fuck you" i say pointing at him.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺