SATAN

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 26
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"I'm bringing sexy back" I say to Natasha who look emotionless. "Ohh Magdalena! You look like a dashing princess" I say imitating her voice and flopping on the bed.

I'm trying dresses on for the party. I bought a black classy dress that fits me tightly to hide my lovely lumps. And it has a skit on the leg. For a scandalous touch.

"I don't sound like that Ford" she retorts.

"Sure you don't. I have a theory that you're a Russian princess" I say smirking.

"I thought you were the princess" she says.

"Oh no I am. But a bitch like me needs a Prince Charming" I say "that's stupidly in love with me that he does everything"

She smiles and I throw a white dress at her. She catches it with her reflexes.

"Thanks" she says looking at the piece.

"Fit for a bad ass bitch like yourself" I say making a little bow. She goes into the closet and changes. While I do my make up as much as I want.

'little amounts of make up because. I'm a natural queen'

Fuck that. honestly, making us people who enjoy makeup feel ugly.

Shut your mascare lipgloss lookin ass and hand me my fucking setting powder and colorful eyeshadow palette deeb.

God I love having internal battle with myself. What a blast.

"Hurry up Ariel" I say to Natasha who hasn't come out yet.

She finally comes out. "Look who came out of the closet! Ahh Im buying you a thong cake"

She narrows her eyes at me. "Yeah haha nice joke. Get out. We're leaving"

I grab my bag filled with Girl Scout cookies and candy. I make my way out of the room.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Friday play tiktok by Kesha . 1:43" I say as I enter.

Now the party don't start till I walk in

The sound system makes the room shake as the dank music I added to the song plays.

"Talk about an entrance" Steve says patting you head. I swat his big ass hand away violently.

"I worked on this master piece for 5 whole minutes" I say narrowing my eyes.

"You smell" I sniff his shoulder. It seemed so familiar to me.

This motherfucker was wearing the sample magazine shit.

"Is that...Gucci?" I ask shocked. Steve was buying designer shit?

"I think so. Tony got it" he says I met his gaze.

"Steve don't look now but you look good with your hair like that" I say to him dead seriously.

He playfully pushes me. "Don't look now but you look beautiful in that dress"

"Okay first, that's abuse. And second, I look sexy" I retort. He smiles at my comments.

"You'd fit in any description" he says smiling like an idiot.

Haha he doesn't know who he's messing with. "So I fit in the ugly annoying and disgusting category too?"

He's eyes widen. "No no that's not what I meant"

"So you didn't mean it when you said I was beautiful?" I ask faking tears in my eyes. I love playing this game.

"No no you're beautiful!" He say putting his arms out to me.

"But.." I quiver my lip. "Y..you said I was ugly"

"Mag I don't want to upset you..please don't cry..I'm sorry" he says looking guilty trying to embrace me.

my face goes back to normal. "Okay!" I say cheerfully.

His mouth opens in shock. "It was fake?"

I don't respond and wink at him making my way to the bar.

"I'll have an eppla" I say to Natasha. She smiles handing me an apple juice in a martini glass.

"The only non alcoholic beverage" she says.

"Hey! I like apple juice. This shit kicks in after a gallon" I say Remembering Steve's and I drunk elppa day.

"You know what I just realized?" I say to Natasha.

"What?" Natasha says to me. And Bruce is sitting next to me.

"I got away with smoking weed with steve. He never gave me a talk after Loki! And you two are flirting!" I say smirking. Bruce shys away.

"Yeah so anyways uhh bye guys and remember. The latex goes on the banana" I say taking glass with me.

"She really has no shame does she?" I hear Bruce say.

"Isn't that the best part?" Natasha says to Bruce.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I see people dragging a man to the car. That motherfucker is intoxicated.

"Lady Maggie!" Thor the golden retriever puppy says.

"Hey thoric" I say to him. "Quick question Can that power tool charge my phone? It died!" I say.

"Unfortunately, lady Maggie. I believe my hammer is too mighty." He says genuinely upset.

"It's okay Thor I have a magic charger upstairs. I'll charge it there" I sha smiling.

"Where is this magic charger you speak of! I must challenge it's worth" he says slamming his hammer on the table.

"Oh no no Thor. You're hammer wouldn't win against my charger. It's too powerful" I say shrugging him off.

"I am worthy of mijnor. This charger will do no justice" he insists.

Everyone starting sitting around the room. The party is pretty much ending.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺